- Is Dental Insurance Worth the Cost?
- Obamacare Open Enrollment is Coming: 5 Things You Need to Know
- Coming Soon: A World Without Wallets?
- How 30 Minutes Now Can Save You $1,000 Later
- Why Pension Advances Are a Really Bad Idea
- Avoid Airline Fees with Airline Co-Branded Credit Cards
- 8 Ways to Pay Less for Baby-Sitting
- New Fed Report: The Rich Are Thriving, and Everyone Else Has Fallen Behind
If you borrow money, you probably know that your credit score is important. The company behind credit scoring, Fair Issac, recently announced changes in the way they’ll soon be doing it.