- 10 Reports Your Car Insurance Company Pulls About You
- Shocked by a $1,443 Bill From My Toyota Dealership
- 12 Surprising Ways to Cut Rental Car Expenses
- Uber Gets “F” Rating from BBB
- Too Many Tickets? Your Car May Be to Blame
- The Secret Life of Your Car’s VIN
- What If You Get Sued After a Car Accident?
- Here’s How Much You’ll Save by Raising Your Car Insurance Deductible From $500 to $1,000
NBC News has details…
The latest recall covers Honda Pilot models produced during the 2009 through 2013 model-years and Odyssey minivans from 2011 through 2013. Customers are being asked to take the vehicles to their dealers for inspection of the driver’s-side airbags and, if necessary, for repairs.
Last year, Honda was the second-most recalled brand behind Toyota. In 2011, it was the most-recalled. Notices will be sent in mid-February, but owners can call 800-999-1009 (option 4) or visit www.recalls.honda.com for more information.