- The 10 States With the Rudest Drivers
- New Security Measure Targets Card Thieves at Gas Pumps
- Women: A Taxi Just for You
- How to Get the Best Deal on a Car Loan
- Beginner’s Guide to Buying Your First Car
- When to Drop Collision Coverage — and Risk It All
- Should You Spy On Your Teen Driver?
- Why ‘Disappearing Deductible’ Car Insurance Plans Don’t Always Save You Money
NBC News has details…
The latest recall covers Honda Pilot models produced during the 2009 through 2013 model-years and Odyssey minivans from 2011 through 2013. Customers are being asked to take the vehicles to their dealers for inspection of the driver’s-side airbags and, if necessary, for repairs.
Last year, Honda was the second-most recalled brand behind Toyota. In 2011, it was the most-recalled. Notices will be sent in mid-February, but owners can call 800-999-1009 (option 4) or visit www.recalls.honda.com for more information.