- 7 Tips to Slash the Cost of Car Repairs
- The Most and Least Expensive States to Own a Car
- The Most-Stolen Vehicles of 2013
- The 5 Most Complained About Cars in America
- Can You Trust Carfax? (Plus 4 Other Ways to Avoid Buying a Clunker)
- Your Car Is Spying On You: How to Protect Yourself
- Fender Bender: Should You File a Claim?
- Are You Driving a Lemon?
NBC News has details…
The latest recall covers Honda Pilot models produced during the 2009 through 2013 model-years and Odyssey minivans from 2011 through 2013. Customers are being asked to take the vehicles to their dealers for inspection of the driver’s-side airbags and, if necessary, for repairs.
Last year, Honda was the second-most recalled brand behind Toyota. In 2011, it was the most-recalled. Notices will be sent in mid-February, but owners can call 800-999-1009 (option 4) or visit www.recalls.honda.com for more information.