Less expensive doesn’t mean less magical. There are ways you can save on a dress and still have your dream wedding.
Author Archives: Dori Zinn
Think you can’t take a big bite out of your food budget? Eating fewer restaurant meals is one way to save, but there are plenty more.
Believe it or not, there was a time when there was no Internet. Using the job-hunting techniques people used back then will still work today.
Doing it yourself – important if you want to save money, have fun, or be self-sufficient. Step one? The right tools.
If you want to know how to make a marriage succeed, listen to someone who did it for 53 years.
It doesn’t take a ton of cash to be a Casanova. Here are 14 ideas that will sweep your date off their feet while keeping your budget intact.
Apple lovers will try to convince you their technology is tops, but PC devotees say theirs is just as good and a lot cheaper. Should you pick an Apple? Check out this breakdown of price, design, options, and more – then decide.
- Mortgage Servicer Slapped for Fake ‘Equity Accelerator’ Program
- 8 Air Conditioner Parts You Can’t Afford to Neglect
- Rents Won’t Drop Soon — Just the Opposite, Experts Say
- Super Bowl Commercials to Break Key Barrier
- Say Goodbye to These 4 eBay Features
- Successfully Negotiate Your Medical Bills in 7 Simple Steps
- Can Hormone Therapy Turn Back the Ticking Clock?
- Now Might Be the Best Time to Upgrade Your Apple iPhone
- How Marital Status Affects Your Car Insurance Bill
- Ask Stacy: What Happens If My Investment Account Is Hacked?
- Why Even the Wealthy are Biting Their Nails Over Retirement
- Move to This State and Improve Your Financial Health
- Products That Keep Pets Safe When They Ride in Your Car
- 8 Steps to Save Big at CVS
- Love vs. Loans: How Student Debt Sabotages Relationships
- 10 Ways to Fight High Medical Bills
- Fiat Chrysler Recalls 1.4 Million Vehicles Vulnerable to Hackers
- Rich Kids Have It Better — and Poor Kids Worse — Than We Thought
- Tricks of the Trade: Secrets the Cruise Lines Don’t Want You to Know
- Tax-Free Weekends Help Take Sting Out of Back-to-School Costs