Even with insurance, you may be spending a lot on health care. Read our 10 tips to learn how to drop the balance on your medical bills.
Want Wealth? Welcome to MTN.
I'm Stacy Johnson, founder of Money Talks News. For more than 20 years, our mission has been simple: to give people like you both the information and inspiration you need to destroy your debts, build your savings and accomplish your goals, whatever they are.
You can trust our advice: I've been offering money advice on TV for more than 20 years and publish my stock portfolio online. So check out a few articles and videos, then subscribe. It’s free, only takes a few seconds, and could change your life.
Including deals from Oakley Vault, Dick’s Sporting Goods, Rakuten Shopping, Barneys Warehouse, Crocs, Fry’s, BuyDig, ShermansTravel, jcrew, Victoria’s Secret and more.
Here are six money moves that will help keep your finances and romance intact after you tie the knot.
This week: How to ditch your emotional baggage, how you can have everything when you have nothing, how to ditch sentimental clutter, how to overcome fear, and why you should be happy to call a locksmith.
Here’s what you should know to protect yourself against new ATM skimming devices.
The Department of Education released its annual rankings.
No matter where you’re headed this summer, we have advice to help you save money while traveling. Check out our big list of 10 money-saving ideas that will work in Worcester, Mass., Waikiki Beach and all points in between.
- 5 Ways to Game Yourself Into Saving Cash
- Lawmakers Move to Improve Benefits of College Savings Plans
- 1 in 5 Americans Plan to Work Till They Die
- Young and Crazy Rich: List Names Record Number of Billionaires Under Age 40
- 8 Ways to Bounce Back From Financial Disaster
- This Simple Idea Could Cut Costs for College Students Across the US
- Report Names ‘Terrible 10′ States Where Taxes Hit Average Americans Hardest
- Want a Job After College? Majors Most Likely to Get You There, and Not
- Tax Hacks 2015: Can’t Pay Your Taxes? Here’s What to Do
- Correcting Mistakes After You File: Amended Tax Returns
- 28 Ways to Save Big Bucks on Pet Supplies
- Be Nice: Your Uber Driver Is Giving You a Passenger Rating
- Bank Branches Disappearing Across the United States
- FTC: Identity Theft Is Consumers’ Top Complaint; Imposters on the Rise
- Land a Mortgage Like a Pro: Three Easy Steps
- Coming Soon: Grocery Store Beacons That Send You Discounts, Aisle by Aisle
- Who’s Downsizing? Not These Retirees
- Trip Tips to Cut the Cost of Spring Break in Half
- How to Navigate Deceptive Car Ads and Avoid Rip-Offs
- Where to Sell Your Stuff for Top Dollar