A new month means a new batch of printable coupons from Coupons.com. But as usual, you have to act fast before the savings disappear.
A new month means a new batch of printable coupons from Coupons.com.
As always, the key is to print these coupons soon after they appear on the website. The coupons are available for a limited amount of time that is unspecified, so what’s available this week could be gone next week.
Here are a few examples of the more than 400 offers currently available — which amounted to more than $700 in savings as of Wednesday morning:
- Up to $5 off Schick razor and shaving cream products (among other coupons in the “personal care” category)
- Up to $5 off over-the-counter medications and supplements (“health care” category)
- Up to $5 off dog food (“pet care” category)
- Up to $2 off diapers (“baby and toddler” category)
- $1.50 off Stok cold-brewed iced coffee (in the “beverages” category)
To search for coupons by type, go to the Coupons.com home page and use the “Categories” pull-down menu.
Using Coupons.com is free. The only requirement is that you download Coupons.com’s “Coupon Printer” program to your computer to be able to print the coupons.
The website will automatically prompt you to install it the first time you try to print, though. So just click a couple of buttons when prompted. If you’ve already installed the program, there’s no need to do so again on the same computer.
For step-by-step instructions, visit the “How do I print a coupon?” help page.
For more couponing tips, check out:
- “6 Secret Places to Find Coupons for Fresh Fruits and Vegetables“
- “E-Coupons, Apps, Loyalty: 11 Tips to Maximize Grocery Savings“
What’s your favorite source of printable coupons? Let us know below or on our Facebook page.
Disclosure: The information you read here is always objective. However, we sometimes receive compensation when you click links within our stories.