- 10 Things You Should Know about Joining Finances in Marriage
- How to Make Sure Your Data is Wiped from Old Electronics
- Employees’ Choice: 8 Worst U.S. Companies as Employers
- 8 Surefire Ways to Get Anyone to Like You in 90 Seconds
- America’s Best Loved — and Most Loathed — Fast-Food Chains
- Deals and Steals: What to Buy in July
[Wise Bread] It’s a scorching summer, so this is an appealing concept: Eating cool foods in a cool kitchen. While some sound tasty (Chicken Pesto Croissant, Asian Noodle Salad) others don’t really appeal to me (Cold Russian Beet Soup, Cool Veggie Pizza). But with 25 on this list, something will make your mouth water.
[Moolanomy] This is a good philosophy, but I’m even more extreme – how about six months? But the first step is an inventory, which is time-consuming but beneficial for more than just cleanliness: “An inventory is also helpful for your insurance coverage.”
[Tipnut] Camping seems like it’s frugal, but you can spend more than $600 on a tent for four – more than you’d spend on a hotel room for a long weekend. So if you’re camping out this summer, here are ways to save on everything from homemade mosquito repellant to “toilet paper roll protectors.”
[The Consumerist] As if we needed any more reasons to hate banks. The headline sums it up, but the details are even more infuriating.
[Frugal Dad] Web graphics are all the rage, and here’s a funny one: Who’s thriftier, Gabrielle Solis or Eva Longoria?