Photo by Creative Caliph / Shutterstock.com
‘Tis the season for free shipping.
A couple of retailers are already waiving their shipping fees again for the holiday shopping season. That is, they will offer free shipping with no minimum purchase requirement until at least Christmas Eve.
And then there’s Free Shipping Day, which falls on Dec. 15 this year. Hundreds of online retailers participate in this “holiday,” offering free shipping regardless of how little you spend.
With all the promotions competing for your attention this time of year, though, it can be easy to forget that a variety of retailers offer free shipping year-round. We’ve identified 32 that do so — with no purchase minimum or promo code required. They are:
- Ashford, a retailer that sells designer watches for men and women
- Barneys New York, an upscale department store
- BaubleBar, a retailer that sells women’s fashion jewelry
- Bergdorf Goodman, an upscale department store
- Better World Books, “a business with a mission to promote literacy,” as the bookseller describes itself
- Blue Nile, a retailer that sells fine jewelry for men and women
- Book Depository, a specialist bookstore
- Brahms Mount, a manufacturer of blankets, throws and towels woven on antique looms in the U.S.
- Coach, a designer brand of bags and other accessories for men and women
- Dell, a retailer that sells computer, electronics and accessories
- DermStore, a retailer that sells makeup, skin care and hair care products
- East Dane, an Amazon-owned retailer that sells men’s clothing, shoes and accessories
- Glasses.com, a company that sells eyeglasses, sunglasses and lenses for men, women and kids, including brand names and made-in-house lenses
- GoBros, a retailer that sells brand-name socks, primarily for a variety of sporting activities
- Hunter, a British brand of boots for men, women and kids
- Hush Puppies, a comfort-shoe brand for men, women and kids
- Kate Spade, a designer brand of clothing, shoes and accessories for women and kids, as well as home decor
- L.L.Bean, a brand of clothing and shoes for men, women and kids as well as luggage and outdoor equipment
- LovelySkin, a dermatologist-owned and -operated retailer that sells makeup, skin care and hair care products
- Lucy, a brand of women’s activewear
- MAC, a brand of makeup
- Mango Madness SkinCare, a brand of anti-aging cosmetics
- Molton Brown, a British brand of bath and body products
- Neiman Marcus, an upscale department store
- Nordstrom, an upscale department store
- Philips, a brand of personal care, baby and household products
- Ray-Ban, a brand of sunglasses and eyeglasses
- Shoes.com, a retailer that sells shoes of all kinds for the whole family
- ShopBop, an Amazon-owned retailer that sells women’s clothing, shoes and accessories
- Smashbox, a brand of makeup
- Sunglass Hut, a retailer that sells sunglasses for men and women
- Theory, a brand of clothing and accessories for men and women
Just note that the type of free shipping offered and the shoppers to whom it’s offered vary from retailer to retailer.
In most cases, you would receive standard shipping for free but have to pay for expedited shipping. Additionally, while a couple of these retailers boast free shipping to customers worldwide, many offer it only to customers in the continental U.S.
Note also that some of these retailers partner with cash-back portals like Ebates, Swagbucks Shop and TopCashback. That means you can maximize your savings by earning free cash rebates just for shopping at such retailers, as we detail in “3 Websites That Pay You to Go Shopping.”
For more tips for landing free freight, check out “5 Easy Ways to Get Free Shipping.”
Have you ever shopped at one of these companies online? Tell us about your experience by leaving a comment below or on our Facebook page.
Disclosure: The information you read here is always objective. However, we sometimes receive compensation when you click links within our stories.