‘Tis the season for free shipping.
A few major retailers, such as Target and Best Buy, have already announced they are again waiving their shipping fees for the holiday shopping season. These retailers will offer free shipping with no minimum purchase requirement.
And then there’s Free Shipping Day, which falls on Dec. 16 this year. Dozens if not hundreds of online retailers participate in this “holiday,” offering free shipping regardless of how little you spend.
With all the promotions competing for your attention this time of year, though, it can be easy to forget that a variety of retailers offer free shipping year-round. We’ve identified 33 that do so — no purchase minimum or promo code required.
Just note that the type of free shipping offered and the shoppers to whom it’s offered vary from retailer to retailer.
In most cases, you receive standard shipping for free but would have to pay for expedited shipping. Additionally, while a couple of these retailers boast free shipping to customers worldwide, many offer it only to customers in the continental U.S.
Note also that some of these retailers partner with cash-back portals such as Ebates, Mr. Rebates, Swagbucks and TopCashBack. That means you can maximize your savings by earning free cash back just for shopping at such retailers.
- 100 Percent Pure, a brand of natural cosmetics
- Ashford, an online-only retailer that sells designer watches for men and women
- Barneys New York, an upscale department store
- BaubleBar, an online-only retailer that sells women’s fashion jewelry
- Bergdorf Goodman, an upscale department store
- Better World Books, “a business with a mission to promote literacy,” as the bookseller describes itself
- Blue Nile, an online-only retailer that sells fine jewelry for men and women
- Book Depository, an online-only specialist bookstore and Amazon subsidiary
- Casetify, an online retailer that sells phone cases and other tech accessories
- Coach, a designer brand of bags and other accessories for men and women
- Dell, a retailer that sells computer, electronics and accessories
- DermStore, an online-only retailer that sells makeup, skin care and hair care products
- GoBros, an online-only retailer that sells brand-name socks, primarily for a variety of sporting activities
- Hush Puppies, a comfort-shoe brand for men, women and children
- Jack Spade, a designer brand of clothing and accessories for men
- Kate Spade, a designer brand of clothing, shoes and accessories for women and children, as well as home decor
- L.L.Bean, a brand of clothing and shoes for men, women and children as well as luggage and outdoor equipment, including hunting and fishing gear
- LovelySkin, a dermatologist-owned retailer that sells makeup, skin care and hair care products
- Lucy, a brand of women’s activewear
- MAC, a brand of makeup
- Mango Madness Skincare, a brand of anti-aging cosmetics
- Molton Brown, a British brand of bath and body products
- Neiman Marcus, an upscale department store
- Nordstrom, an upscale department store
- Perricone MD, a dermatologist-backed brand of skin care products
- Philips, a brand of personal care, baby and household products
- Ray-Ban, a brand of sunglasses and eyeglasses
- ShoeBuy, an online-only retailer that sells shoes of all kinds for the whole family
- ShopBop, an online-only retailer and Amazon subsidiary that sells clothing and accessories for men and women
- Smashbox, a brand of makeup
- Sunglass Hut, a retailer that sells sunglasses for men and women
- Theory, a brand of clothing, bags and accessories for men and women as well as shoes for women
- Zappos, an online-only retailer that specializes in shoes for men, women and children but also sells clothing and accessories for men, women and children including handbags
For more, check out “5 Creative Ways to Get Free Shipping.”
Have you ever shopped at one of these companies online? Tell us about your experience by leaving a comment below or on our Facebook page.
Disclosure: The information you read here is always objective. However, we sometimes receive compensation when you click links within our stories.