A host of other retailers offer free shipping with no minimum purchase requirement year-round. So, whether you’re shopping for yourself in June or a loved one in December, freight is on the house.
We’ve identified around two dozen retailers that offer free shipping year-round with no minimum purchase or promo code required. They are:
- Barneys New York, an upscale department store
- Bergdorf Goodman, an upscale department store
- Better World Books, a bookseller
- Blue Nile, a retailer that sells fine jewelry
- Book Depository, a bookseller
- Brahms Mount, a manufacturer of blankets, throws and towels that are woven on antique looms in the U.S.
- Coach, a designer brand of bags and other accessories
- Dell, a retailer that sells computer, electronics and accessories
- DermStore, a retailer that sells makeup, skin care and hair care products
- East Dane, an Amazon-owned retailer that sells men’s clothing, shoes and accessories
- Glasses.com, a company that sells eyeglasses and sunglasses
- GoBros, a retailer that sells brand-name socks, primarily for various sporting activities
- Hunter, a brand of boots
- LovelySkin, a dermatologist-owned and -operated retailer that sells makeup, skin care and hair care products
- MAC, a brand of cosmetics
- Mango Madness SkinCare, a brand of anti-aging cosmetics
- Microsoft Store, the retail store of Microsoft
- Molton Brown, a brand of bath and body products
- Neiman Marcus, an upscale department store
- Nordstrom, an upscale department store
- Ray-Ban, a brand of sunglasses and eyeglasses
- Shoes.com, a retailer that sells shoes
- ShopBop, an Amazon-owned retailer that sells women’s clothing, shoes and accessories
- Smashbox, a brand of cosmetics
- Sunglass Hut, a retailer that sells sunglasses
- Theory, a brand of clothing and accessories for men and women
The type of free shipping offered and the shoppers to whom it’s offered vary from retailer to retailer.
In most cases, you would receive standard shipping for free, but would have to pay for expedited shipping. Additionally, while a couple of these retailers boast free shipping to customers worldwide, many offer it only to customers in the continental U.S.
For more tips for finding free freight, check out “5 Ways to Land Free Shipping When Shopping Online.”
Have you ever shopped at one of these companies online? Tell us about your experience by leaving a comment below or on our Facebook page.
Disclosure: The information you read here is always objective. However, we sometimes receive compensation when you click links within our stories.