Free shipping with no minimum purchase requirement is among the most convenient perks of an Amazon Prime membership — and now a Walmart+ membership — but these e-commerce giants are hardly the only retailers to offer free shipping on all orders.
In fact, a host of companies offer completely free shipping on all orders — that is, they don’t require you to pay for a membership to get the freebie.
We’ve identified more than two dozen companies that offer free freight year-round with no minimum purchase or membership required.
- Bergdorf Goodman, an upscale department store
- Better World Books, an Amazon-owned bookseller
- Blue Nile, a retailer that sells fine jewelry
- Book Depository, a bookseller
- Brahms Mount, a manufacturer of blankets, throws and towels that are woven on antique looms in the U.S.
- Cabidor, a brand of space-saving shelves that mount to door hinges
- Coach, a designer brand of bags and other accessories
- Dell, a retailer that sells computers, other electronics and accessories
- East Dane, an Amazon-owned retailer that sells men’s clothing, shoes and accessories
- Glasses.com, a company that sells eyeglasses and sunglasses
- GoBros, a retailer that sells brand-name socks, primarily for various sporting activities
- Jockey, a brand of underwear, pajamas and activewear
- LovelySkin, a dermatologist-owned and -operated retailer that sells makeup, skin care and hair care products
- MAC, a brand of cosmetics
- Mango Madness SkinCare, a brand of anti-aging cosmetics
- Molton Brown, a brand of bath and body products
- Movado, an upscale brand of watches
- Neiman Marcus, an upscale department store
- Nordstrom, an upscale department store
- Palouse Brand, a U.S. farming operation that grows, processes, packages and sells legumes and grains
- Pro-Sys, a brand of dental care products
- Radius, a brand of environmentally friendly dental care products
- Ray-Ban, a brand of sunglasses and eyeglasses
- Safe Catch, a brand of seafood that tests every fish for mercury and is endorsed by the American Pregnancy Association
- Saks Fifth Avenue, an upscale department store
- Shoes.com, a retailer that sells shoes
- ShopBop, an Amazon-owned retailer that sells women’s clothing, shoes and accessories
- Smashbox, a brand of cosmetics
- Sunglass Hut, a retailer that sells sunglasses
- Theory, a brand of clothing and accessories for men and women
The type of free shipping offered and the shoppers to whom it’s offered vary from retailer to retailer.
In most cases, you would receive standard shipping for free, but you would have to pay for expedited shipping. Additionally, while a couple of these retailers boast free shipping to customers worldwide, many of them offer it only to customers in the continental U.S.
For more tips for finding free freight, check out “8 Ways to Land Free Shipping for Online Purchases.”
Disclosure: The information you read here is always objective. However, we sometimes receive compensation when you click links within our stories.