Free shipping with no minimum purchase requirement is among the most convenient perks of an Amazon Prime membership — and now a Walmart+ membership — but these e-commerce giants are hardly the only retailers to offer free shipping on all orders.
In fact, a host of companies offer completely free shipping on all orders — that is, they don’t require you to pay for a membership to get the freebie.
We’ve identified more than two dozen companies that offer free freight year-round with no minimum purchase or membership required.
- All Cotton and Linen, a retailer that sells eco-friendly home decor
- Azulina Home, a brand of global home decor goods
- Bergdorf Goodman, an upscale department store
- Better World Books, a bookseller
- Blue Nile, a retailer that sells fine jewelry
- Boll & Branch, a brand of organic bedding
- Bonsai Jack, a brand of specialty soil
- Book Depository, a bookseller
- Brahmin, a luxury handbag and accessories brand
- Brahms Mount, a manufacturer of blankets, throws and towels that are woven on antique looms in the U.S.
- Brentwood Home, an eco-friendly bedding brand
- Cabidor, a brand of space-saving shelves that mount to door hinges
- Clarks, a comfort footwear brand
- Coach, a designer brand of bags and other accessories
- Drunk Elephant, a skin care brand
- Dell, a retailer that sells computers, other electronics and accessories
- Full Circle Wool, a brand of humane wool products sourced from the U.S.
- Glasses.com, a company that sells eyeglasses and sunglasses
- GoBros, a retailer that sells brand-name socks, primarily for various sporting activities
- Hatch, a brand of sleep products
- Jord, a brand of wood watches and accessories
- Juno, a brand of nontoxic portable baby bassinets
- Lancaster Cast Iron, a brand of cast iron, wooden utensils and leather goods made in the U.S.
- LovelySkin, a dermatologist-owned and -operated retailer that sells makeup, skin care and hair care products
- Molton Brown, a brand of bath and body products
- Movado, an upscale brand of watches
- Neiman Marcus, an upscale department store
- Nordstrom, an upscale department store
- Oofos, a comfort footwear brand
- Palouse Brand, a U.S. farming operation that grows, processes, packages and sells legumes and grains
- Pro-Sys, a brand of dental care products
- Ray-Ban, a brand of sunglasses and eyeglasses
- Reeds Jewelers, a jewelry store chain
- Riley, a luxury linens brand
- Rugs USA, a retailer specializing in rugs
- Safe Catch, a brand of seafood that tests every fish for mercury and is endorsed by the American Pregnancy Association
- Saks Fifth Avenue, an upscale department store
- ShopBop, an Amazon-owned retailer that sells clothing, shoes and accessories
- SideTrak, a brand of dual laptop computer screens
- Smashbox, a brand of cosmetics
- Sunglass Hut, a retailer that sells sunglasses
- Svala, a brand of vegan bags and accessories made in the U.S.
- Takasa, a nontoxic linens brand
- Texas Hides, a brand of cowhide rugs from a zero-waste farm
- Theory, a brand of clothing and accessories for men and women
- Tiradia Cork, a brand of vegan bags and accessories made from cork
- Urban Worm Co., a brand of vermicomposting (worm-based composting) products
- Well Earth Goods, a retailer specializing in plastic-free products
The type of free shipping offered and the shoppers to whom it’s offered vary from retailer to retailer.
In most cases, you would receive standard shipping for free, but you would have to pay for expedited shipping. Additionally, while a couple of these retailers boast free shipping to customers worldwide, many of them offer it only to customers in the continental U.S.
For more tips for finding free freight, check out “8 Ways to Land Free Shipping for Online Purchases.”
Disclosure: The information you read here is always objective. However, we sometimes receive compensation when you click links within our stories.