Free shipping with no minimum purchase requirement is among the most convenient perks of an Amazon Prime membership — and now a Walmart+ membership — but these e-commerce giants are hardly the only retailers to offer free shipping on all orders.
In fact, a host of companies offer completely free shipping on all orders — that is, they don’t require you to pay for a membership to get the freebie.
We’ve identified more than three dozen companies that offer free freight year-round, with no minimum purchase or membership required.
- All Cotton and Linen, a retailer that sells eco-friendly home decor
- Bergdorf Goodman, an upscale department store
- Blue Nile, a retailer that sells fine jewelry
- Boll & Branch, a brand of organic bedding
- Bonsai Jack, a brand of specialty soil
- Brahmin, a luxury handbag and accessories brand
- Brentwood Home, an eco-friendly bedding brand
- Cabidor, a brand of space-saving shelves that mount to door hinges
- Coach, a designer brand of bags and other accessories
- Dell, a retailer that sells computers, other electronics and accessories
- Faribault Mill, a manufacturer of blankets, throws and towels that are woven in the U.S.
- Full Circle Wool, a brand of humane wool products sourced from the U.S.
- Glasses.com, a company that sells eyeglasses and sunglasses
- Jord, a brand of wood watches and accessories
- Juno, a brand of nontoxic portable baby bassinets
- Korissa, a retailer that sells sustainably and responsibly handcrafted home goods
- LovelySkin, a dermatologist-owned and -operated retailer that sells makeup, skin care and hair care products
- Molton Brown, a brand of bath and body products
- Movado, an upscale brand of watches
- Nordstrom, an upscale department store
- Oofos, a comfort footwear brand
- Palouse Brand, a U.S. farming operation that grows, processes, packages and sells legumes and grains
- Pro-Sys, a brand of dental care products
- Ray-Ban, a brand of sunglasses and eyeglasses
- Republic of Vermont, a brand of maple syrup and honey produced in the U.S.
- Routledge, a publisher of reference-type books on specialized subjects
- Rugs USA, a retailer specializing in rugs
- Safe Catch, a brand of seafood that tests every fish for mercury and is endorsed by the American Pregnancy Association
- Shopbop, an Amazon-owned retailer that sells clothing, shoes and accessories
- SideTrak, a brand of portable computer screens
- SomniFix, a brand of mouth tape for sleeping (the benefits of which SomniFix details here)
- Sunglass Hut, a retailer that sells sunglasses
- Svala, a brand of vegan bags and accessories made in the U.S.
- Takasa, a nontoxic linens brand
- Texas Hides, a brand of cowhide rugs from a zero-waste farm
- Theory, a brand of clothing and accessories for men and women
- Tiradia Cork, a brand of vegan bags and accessories made from cork
- Urban Worm Co., a brand of vermicomposting (worm-based composting) products
The type of free shipping offered and the shoppers to whom it’s offered vary from retailer to retailer.
In most cases, you would receive standard shipping for free, but you would have to pay for expedited shipping. Additionally, while a couple of these retailers boast free shipping to customers worldwide, many of them offer it only to customers in the continental U.S.
For more tips for finding free freight, check out “7 Ways to Land Free Shipping for Online Purchases.”