About Money Talks News
Learning to save more, spend less, pay off debt, and invest well should be compelling topics for virtually everyone. After all, if you don’t have enough money, you want more; and if you have a bunch, you want to keep it. And yet most Americans seem to be more interested in celebrity gossip and sports than personal finance news and advice.
This doesn’t say negative things about people – it says negative things about the way traditional media approach financial news.
Achieving financial freedom is an exciting goal. The news and advice that can help you get there should be as well. The world doesn’t need another dry, wordy source for money-related news.
In both print and video, our goal is to help you reach your goals by telling stories that matter to you. Stories that offer specific advice on saving more, spending less, investing, and avoiding debt – without making your eyes glaze over.
We have fun telling these stories – we want you to have fun reading and watching them.
Meet the team
- Stacy Johnson, CPA – CEO
- Dan Schointuch – President
- Karla Bowsher – Managing Editor
- Aaron Freeman – Video, Podcast Manager
- Kari Huus – Business Development Manager
- Brandon Ballenger – Products Manager
- Moshe Berman – Marketing Manager
- Chris Kissell – Editor
- Marilyn Lewis – Contributing Editor, Consultant
- Mary Kay Wayman – Copy Editor
- Dori Zinn – Social Media Manager, Writer
- Donna Freedman – Writer
- Maryalene LaPonsie – Writer
- Jim Gold – Writer
- Elizabeth Lotts – Writer
- Emmet Pierce – Writer
- Gael F. Cooper – Writer
- Lucy Lazarony – Writer
- Melissa Neiman – Writer
- Miranda Marquit – Writer