With the Fourth of July falling smack in the middle of the week this year, many folks’ festivities will be dampened by the reality of having to return to work the day after the holiday.
That’s no reason not to celebrate, though. At the least, you can enjoy a discounted meal out by taking advantage of restaurant offers like the following.
Even if you must postpone eating out until the end of the work week, several of these offers will still be available.
Just call ahead to your local restaurants to be sure they are participating in these deals.
- BJ’s Restaurant: Save 50 percent on an entree with the purchase of one other entree and two drinks through July 15.
- Einstein Bros. Bagels: Get a free Flavors Across America sandwich with the purchase of one of these regional sandwiches through Friday. You must show local ID.
- Hungry Howie’s: Get a medium one-topping pizza for 4 cents with the purchase of a large one-topping pizza at the regular price through Wednesday. This offer is for carry-out orders placed online — use code JULY418.
- Papa John’s: Get two large one-topping pizzas for $7.77 each through July 29.
- Red Robin: Save 20 percent on to-go orders until July 8 with code YUMMM20. A catering deal is also available through July 8.
- Spaghetti Warehouse: The Family Feast for 4 is $30 for lunch or dinner through July 8 with coupon.
If you plan to host a celebration at home, check out “5 Inexpensive Ways to Enjoy Independence Day.”
Disclosure: The information you read here is always objective. However, we sometimes receive compensation when you click links within our stories.