MoneyTalksNews has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. MoneyTalksNews and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
Are you a four-star hotel traveler, or do you go for simple, clean and convenient? Whatever you’re after, this new card offer can get you free rooms in record time — earning massive welcome bonus points after meeting a modest spending level. It gives cardholders access to low rates, upgrades and free rooms within a network of more than 6,700 hotels worldwide.
The options for this rewards program are stunning — especially since a recent merger between Marriott and International Hotel Group. Under this umbrella are the Ritz-Carlton chain, W Hotels, Westin hotels, Courtyard hotels, Residence Inns and many more. Here is the best hotel rewards card to come along in a long while:
Why we like it: This card offers a generous 75,000 point bonus if you make $3,000 in purchases in your first three months.
What to know:
- 6X points at participating Marriott Bonvoy hotels
- 4X points at U.S. restaurants and gas stations
- 4X points on wireless phone service from eligible U.S. service providers
- 4X points on U.S. purchases for shipping
- 2X points on other eligible purchases
- Free night at a participating hotel each year after your card anniversary
- Free night at a participating hotel after spending $60,000 in a calendar year
- Free Silver Elite status, with an upgrade to Gold Elite after making $35,000 in purchases within a calendar year
- $125 annual fee
Whatever you need in a credit card — whether it’s balance transfer, reward points, cash back or a low interest rate — you can find it with our credit card search tool. Click here to search for the plastic that best fits your needs.
Disclosure: The information you read here is always objective. However, we sometimes receive compensation when you click links within our stories.