This post comes from partner site WhistleOut.com.
Looking for a deal on your next iPhone? You’re in luck because all the major carriers are offering deals on the iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus. Check out all the carriers’ cellphone deals, all in one place.
If you’re in a generous mood and want to get not one but two iPhone leases for the price of one, check out Sprint’s latest and greatest offer.
BOGO deal: Lease any iPhone 8 or iPhone 8 Plus on Sprint Flex Lease and get an iPhone 8 64GB lease on Sprint. Credit is applied via 18 monthly bill credits of $29.17. Bill credit is applied within two bills. Plus, no phone trade-in required. Offer is available for a limited time.
The fine print:
- Lease of new phone must be on a Sprint Flex Plan.
- This deal excludes sales tax on devices.
- Credit for the second phone is applied via 18 monthly bill credits of $29.17. To get the full discount, you will need to stay on your Flex Lease for the entire 18 months.
- At the end of your 18-month lease, if you wish to own the device, you’ll need to pay the remaining balance on both devices, which is equivalent to six months of the lease amount. You can either pay the remaining balance upfront or in six monthly installments.
- Requires two new lines of service or one new and one eligible upgrade to qualify.
- If you cancel service early, the full balance is due.
If you’re willing to trade in your old device, T-Mobile‘s iPhone 8 BOGO may be of interest. Here’s what you need to know:
BOGO trade-in deal: For a limited time, purchase an iPhone 7, 7 Plus, 8, 8 Plus or iPhone X, and T-Mobile will give you an iPhone 8, 64GB, for free (up to $700 value) via a prepaid MasterCard. For this deal, trade-in of an eligible device (includes older models: iPhone SE, 5s, LG G6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4) is required. Offer is available for both new and existing T-Mobile customers who add a new line of unlimited data plan (the unlimited data ONE plan), and purchase both devices on T-Mobile’s 24-month Equipment Installment Plan (EIP).
The fine print:
- Sales taxes on pre-rebate price for both devices are due at sale.
- Down payment is also required on BOTH devices at time of sale. Here are a few examples of what you would pay:
- iPhone 8 Plus (64GB): $79.99 down, $30/month x 24 monthly payments
- iPhone 8 (64GB): $0 down, $29.17/month x 24 monthly payments
- Rebate will be on device of equal or lesser value (up to $700) and issued in the form of a prepaid MasterCard that is NOT redeemable for cash or usable at an ATM.
- Rebate will take up to eight weeks to be issued, therefore you will likely make two to three monthly payments on BOTH devices prior to receiving your rebate.
- If you cancel wireless service, the remaining balance becomes due.
- This offer cannot be combined with Carrier Freedom or Get Out of the Red (#GOOTR) discounts.
If you’re ready to switch and trade in your old device, you’re in luck, Verizon’s got two deals going on the iPhone 8.
Trade-in deal: Get up to $300 off your iPhone 8 device purchase after trading in your old phone. Amount of discount will depend on your device’s make and model.
BOGO trade-in deal: Purchase two iPhone 8, 8 Plus or iPhone X and get one iPhone 8, 64GB, for free (up to $699.99 value) via 24 monthly credits. For this deal, trade-in of an eligible device (includes older models: iPhone 5s, LG G6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4) is required. Offer is available for both existing and new customers who add a new line of unlimited data (the Verizon Go Unlimited or Beyond Unlimited plans), and purchase both devices on Verizon’s 24-month Equipment Installment Plan.
The fine print:
- Eligible trade-in must be in good working and cosmetic condition.
- Trade-in discount will be applied as an account credit within two to three billing cycles, and your device must remain activated for 60 consecutive days.
- Trade in your old phone within 30 days of buying the new iPhones.
Buy One, Get One Free: Buy an iPhone 8, 64GB, and get an iPhone 8 free (via monthly bill credits) when you buy both on payment installment plan, AT&T Next with eligible wireless service (minimum first line $50/month; second line $20/month).
Maximum credit can be applied toward other iPhone 8/ 8 Plus models priced up to $950, but you would need to pay the difference between the $700 maximum credit and the model price.
The fine print:
- Purchase of new phone must be on an Equipment Installment Plan (EIP) AT&T Next.
- Credit for the second phone is applied via 30 monthly bill credits and starts within three bills. To get the full value, you will need to stay on your installment payment plan for the full 30 months.
- Activation fee of $25/line applies.
- Requires a new line of service to qualify (minimum $65/month for new service with autopay and paperless bill discount).
- If you cancel service, the full balance is due.
Are you in the market for a new cellphone? What’s your next upgrade? Share with us in comments below or on our Facebook page.
More from WhistleOut:
- “How Much Mobile Data Do I Need?”
- “Who Has the Best Coverage?”
- “How International Roaming Really Works”
How to find cheaper car insurance in minutes
Getting a better deal on car insurance doesn't have to be hard. You can have The Zebra, an insurance comparison site compare quotes in just a few minutes and find you the best rates. Consumers save an average of $368 per year, according to the site, so if you're ready to secure your new rate, get started now.