Editor's Note: Money Talks News has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Money Talks News and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
Isn’t it frustrating how nothing you buy is ever the sticker price? When you get to checkout — where the various hidden fees, taxes and possibly shipping get added — it can be enough to change your mind about buying something.
A credit card can help take the sting out of those purchases. With 2% unlimited cash back on your purchases (money orders and gift cards don’t count) and a great introductory offer, the Wells Fargo Active Cash card can make a big difference.
Right now, when you spend $1,000 on the card in the first three months, you earn $200 in cash rewards. Here’s a quick summary of the card’s benefits:
Why we like it: This card offers a very competitive unlimited 2% cash back rate on purchases without an annual fee. Plus, you can get a $200 cash rewards bonus after spending just $1,000 on the card in the first three months.
What to know:
- 2% unlimited cash back rewards on purchases.
- $200 cash rewards bonus after making $1,000 in purchases in your first three months.
- Up to $600 in cellphone protection against theft or covered damage, with a $25 deductible.
- No category restrictions.
- Rewards don’t expire.
- 0% intro APR for 15 months on purchases and qualifying balance transfers within 120 days of opening the account. Afterward, a variable APR of 14.99-24.99%.
- No annual fee.
- Learn more.
Cash rewards can be redeemed as gift cards, statement credits for previous purchases, applied to a Wells Fargo mortgage or loan, or be withdrawn as actual cash at a Wells Fargo ATM.
Since it’s also a Visa Signature card, you’ll also enjoy additional benefits at properties in the Visa Signature Hotel Collection plus around-the-clock concierge service. That’s a lot of benefits for a card with no annual fee!