How does $627.40 worth of printable or digital coupons sound?
That’s what I found this morning on Coupons.com, which has released a new batch of coupons for October. A few examples:
- $1 off Godiva Masterpieces chocolates
- Up to $2 off Progresso or Progresso Organic soup
- Up to $3 off Seeds of Change food products
- Free Stonyfield yogurt with the purchase of one Stonyfield yogurt (Double Cream or Grassfed Greek)
- Free Brown Cow yogurt with the purchase of one Brown Cow yogurt
- Up to $1.50 off Larabar products
- $1.50 off Boost nutritional drinks
- $2 off a Citracal calcium supplement product
- $2 off an Aleve product
- $2 off an Airborne supplement product
- Up to $2.50 off Scrubbing Bubbles cleaning products
- Up to $3.75 off toothpaste (Aquafresh, Parodontax, Sensodyne and Sensodyne Pronamel)
- $2 off Tone body wash
- $8 off hair color (Clairol and L’Oreal Paris)
- Free Neutrogena acne, cleansing or men’s product with the purchase of two products
- $4 off a Neutrogena facial moisturizer or treatment
- $5 off an Amopé Pedi Perfect electronic foot file or refill
- Up to $9.10 off cat food (Cat Chow, Crave, Fancy Feast, Muse and Purina One)
- Up to $4 off Huggies diapers or wipes
- Up to $6 off CVS training pants
You might see slightly different offers, depending on where you live and when you visit the site or open its app.
Coupons.com is a major source of manufacturer coupons — and it’s free to use. The site releases new coupons at the start of each month, as well as at random.
Just don’t wait too long to print or save any coupons that interest you. They are available for a limited amount of time that is unspecified, so the coupons you see on the site this week might be gone by next week.
You can redeem Coupons.com coupons in multiple ways, including:
- With a computer and a printer: Visit Coupons.com. You can search for coupons by type using the “Categories” pull-down menu. Once you’ve decided which coupons you want to redeem, print them out, take them to the store and hand them to the cashier at checkout.
- With a computer and a loyalty card: Click on “LOYALTY COUPONS” at the top of the Coupons.com website to find out if your grocery store loyalty card is compatible with Coupons.com coupons. If it is, you can electronically send coupons from the website to your loyalty card — no printing necessary. Then, use the card at checkout.
- With a mobile device and app: Download Coupons.com’s free app, available for Android and Apple devices.
What’s your favorite way to save money? Tell us about it below or over on our Facebook page.