How would you like to save $556.50 at the grocery store, drugstore or big-box store this month?
That’s how much in savings I found in the form of digital and printable coupons on Coupons.com this morning. The site has released a new batch of coupons for November. To name a few examples, they include coupons for:
- $1 off Godiva Masterpieces chocolate
- $2 off Nestle Pronourish nutritional drinks
- $1.50 off Boost nutritional drinks
- Up to $2 off Excedrin products
- Up to $4 off Theraflu products
- $2 off an Airborne product
- Up to $5 off Scrubbing Bubbles cleaning products (although you might want to first check out “9 Expensive Cleaning Supplies You Can Easily Make for Pennies”)
- Free Pantene 3 Minute Miracle Conditioner with the purchase of a Pantene shampoo
- $2 off a Degree Women Clinical Antiperspirant Deodorant (1.7 ounce size)
- $2 off a L’Oreal Paris face makeup product
- Up to $6 off Poise liners
- Up to $8 off Depend products
- Up to $11.85 off wet or dry cat food (including Cat Chow, Friskies, Meow Mix and Muse)
- $2 off any Cosequin joint health supplement for dogs
- $2 off any Cosequin joint health supplement for cats
- Up to $7.50 off baby wipes, diapers and training pants
There’s also a special offer for free bananas from Walmart. You must download the Coupons.com app for that, though.
Also note that you might see slightly different offers than I did on Coupons.com, depending on where you live or when you visit the site or open its app.
Coupons.com is a major source of manufacturer coupons — and it’s free to use. The site releases new coupons at the start of each month, as well as at random.
Just don’t wait too long to print or save any coupons that interest you. They are available for a limited amount of time that is unspecified, so the coupons you see on the site this week might be gone by next week.
You can redeem Coupons.com coupons in multiple ways, including:
- With a computer and a printer: Visit Coupons.com. You can search for coupons by type using the “Categories” pull-down menu. Once you’ve decided which coupons you want to redeem, print them out, take them to the store and hand them to the cashier at checkout.
- With a mobile device and app: Download Coupons.com’s free app, available for Android and Apple devices. The app enables you to redeem coupons without having to print them, or submit photos of your receipts and earn cash rebates, depending on what store you are shopping at.
What’s your favorite way to save money? Tell us about it below or over on our Facebook page.
Disclosure: The information you read here is always objective. However, we sometimes receive compensation when you click links within our stories.