With a new year dawning, it’s time to look back at some of the most popular stories of the past year.
What follows are the most-read stories that Money Talks News published during 2020. But the guidance that you will discover in many of these stories will serve your finances in 2021 and beyond — or serve your sanity in the age of the coronavirus pandemic.
So, if you don’t recall reading them in 2020, take a minute to check them out now.
- “7 Tips for Building an Emergency Food Supply“
- “5 Groups Who Won’t Get Coronavirus Checks From Uncle Sam“
- “7 Ways to Boost Your Credit Score Fast“
- “These 5 Cleaning Products Kill the Coronavirus“
- “19 High-Paying Jobs You Can Get With a 2-Year Degree“
- “5 Tips to Keep Glasses From Fogging When Wearing a Mask“
- “20 Things That Are Actually Worth Stockpiling“
- “4 Groups Who Could Receive Another Stimulus Check“
- “This Gas Station Scam Is Victimizing More Drivers“
- “9 Things You’ll Never See at Costco Again“
A note about No. 2 and No. 8: These articles are about the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act, or CARES Act, which was enacted in March, and proposed legislation that never became law, respectively.
To learn about the second round of stimulus checks that Americans will start receiving soon as a result of the legislation that President Donald Trump signed into law on Dec. 27, check out “Here’s How Much Your Next Stimulus Check Will Be” and “6 Groups That Won’t Get a Second Stimulus Payment.”
Lastly, from all of us here at Money Talks News, Happy New Year!
Disclosure: The information you read here is always objective. However, we sometimes receive compensation when you click links within our stories.