With a new year dawning, it’s time to look back at some of the most popular stories of the past year.
What follows are the most-read stories that Money Talks News published during 2022. But the guidance that you will discover in many of these stories will serve your finances in 2023 and beyond.
So, if you don’t recall reading them in 2022, take a minute to check them out now:
- 11 of the Cheapest Places to Live in Florida
- Here’s What a Gallon of Gas Cost the Year You Were Born
- 15 Stocking Stuffers to Buy at Costco
- 12 of the Best Things to Try at Costco’s Bakery
- 16 Things That Used to Be Free but Now Cost Money
- Oldest Americans Say This Is the Biggest Surprise of Aging
- 10 Smart Habits of Frugal People
- 12 Things You Should Never Donate to Thrift Stores
- 47% of Older People Now Die With This Diagnosis
- Don’t Click on Emails With These Subject Lines
Lastly, from all of us here at Money Talks News, Happy New Year to you and yours!