With a new year dawning, it’s time to look back at some of your favorite stories from last year.
What follows are the most-read stories on Money Talks News during 2019. But the guidance that you will discover in each of these stories will serve your finances well in 2020 and beyond. So, if you don’t recall reading them last year, take a minute to check them out now.
- “5 Ways to Avoid Taxes on Social Security Income“
- “7 Ways to Shop at Costco Without a Membership“
- “Will Paying Off Old Debts Help My Credit?“
- “9 Things You Should Never Pay For With a Debit Card“
- “9 Ways to Get Cheap or Free Veterinary Care for Your Pet“
- “15 Things You Should Always Buy at Yard Sales“
- “4 Streaming TV Services That Cost $25 a Month — or Less“
- “21 Things You Should Always Buy at a Dollar Store“
- “Replace These 8 Things — for Your Health and Your Budget“
- “8 Surefire Ways to Get Rid of Debt ASAP“
Lastly, from all of us here at Money Talks News, happy new year!
What was your favorite story of 2019? Share it by commenting below or over on the Money Talks News Facebook page.
How to find cheaper car insurance in minutes
Getting a better deal on car insurance doesn't have to be hard. You can have The Zebra, an insurance comparison site compare quotes in just a few minutes and find you the best rates. Consumers save an average of $368 per year, according to the site, so if you're ready to secure your new rate, get started now.