With a new year upon us, it’s time to look back at some of the most popular stories of the past year.
What follows are the most-read stories that Money Talks News published during 2021. But the guidance that you will discover in many of these stories will serve your finances in 2022 and beyond — or serve your sanity in the age of COVID-19.
So, if you don’t recall reading them in 2021, take a minute to check them out now:
- Your Social Security Checks Get Bigger on This Date
- The Latest and Greatest Deals from Around the Web
- 6 Kirkland Signature Items to Avoid at Costco
- 3 Ways to Get Microsoft Office for Free
- 16 High-Paying Jobs You Can Get With a 2-Year Degree
- How to Shop at Sam’s Club Without a Membership
- 7 Hidden Sections of Amazon Every Shopper Should Know
- 17 Things Frugal People Never Buy
- 5 Ways to Get Amazon Prime for Free
- 8 Things You Should Never Buy at Walmart
Lastly, from all of us here at Money Talks News, Happy New Year to you and yours!
Disclosure: The information you read here is always objective. However, we sometimes receive compensation when you click links within our stories.