How does $475.30 worth of printable or electronic coupons sound?
That’s what I found this morning on Coupons.com, which has released a new batch of coupons for August.
You might see slightly different offers, depending on where you live and when you visit the site or open its app. Examples of what you might find include:
- $8 off various brands of cereal (found in the “Food” category)
- $2.50 off Annie’s organic products (“Food”)
- $7 off Vicks products, including NyQuil, DayQuil and ZzzQuil (“Health Care”)
- $4 off Metamucil fiber supplements (“Health Care”)
- $3 off aspirin products (“Health Care”)
- $39 off FoodSaver food-preservation products and accessories (“Household”)
- $2.50 off toilet paper (“Household”)
- $6 off Head & Shoulders products (“Personal Care”)
- $6 off Pantene products (“Personal Care”)
- $3 off Purell hand sanitizers (“Personal Care”)
- $3.50 off L’Oreal Paris cosmetics (“Personal Care”)
- $7 off Clairol hair color (“Personal Care”)
- $7.50 off Rachael Ray Nutrish dog treats and dog food (“Pet Care”)
- $5.75 off Gerber baby foods (“Baby & Toddler”)
- $3 off baby wipes (“Baby & Toddler”)
Coupons.com is a major source of printable manufacturer coupons — and it’s free to use. The site releases new coupons at the start of each month, as well as at random.
The only hitch is that you shouldn’t wait too long to print or save any coupons that interest you. They are available for a limited amount of time that is unspecified, so the coupons you see on the site this week could be gone by next week.
You can redeem Coupons.com coupons in multiple ways, including:
- With a computer and a printer: Visit Coupons.com. You can search for coupons by type using the “Categories” pull-down menu. Once you’ve decided which coupons you want to redeem, print them out, take them to the store and hand them to the cashier at checkout.
- With a computer and a loyalty card: Click on “LOYALTY COUPONS” at the top of Coupons.com’s website to find out if your grocery store loyalty card is compatible with Coupons.com coupons. If it is, you can electronically send coupons from the website to your loyalty card — no printing necessary. Then, use the card at checkout.
- With a mobile device and app: Download Coupons.com’s free app, available for Android and Apple devices. It enables you to access coupons while on the go.
What’s your favorite way to save money? Tell us about it below or over on our Facebook page.
Disclosure: The information you read here is always objective. However, we sometimes receive compensation when you click links within our stories.