Money Talks News has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Money Talks News and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
The holidays have come and gone. And you know what that means … It’s time to get away! Which is why we recommend you add this great credit card to your wallet:
Chase Sapphire Preferred card
Here’s why it’s awesome: When you use this card for your everyday expenses, it will help you earn rewards for travel fast — and gain access to free and cheap flights and hotels through one of the most flexible travel rewards programs. It also offers some of the best trip protection in case of delays, cancellations and lost baggage that can wreak havoc on a vacation.
- Rake in a whopping 80,000 welcome bonus points after spending $4,000 within the first three months of opening the account.
- Earn 2 points for each dollar spent on travel and dining, and 1 point per dollar on all other purchases with this card.
- When booking through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you face no blackout dates or restrictions. If there is a seat available, you can book a ticket with points.
- You’ll have access to solid coverage for flight delays and cancellations and baggage delay or loss insurance. See the full details here.
- No foreign transaction fees
Note: This card has an annual fee of $95.
Whatever you need in a credit card — whether it’s reward points, cash back or a low interest rate — you can find it with our credit card search tool. Click here to search for the plastic that best fits your needs.
Disclosure: The information you read here is always objective. However, we sometimes receive compensation when you click links within our stories.