- Student Loan Debt Is Keeping Adult Kids From Leaving the Nest
- The Crime Americans Worry About Most Is the Hacking a Credit Card
- 64 Countries Have a Smaller Gender Pay Gap Than the US, Study Says
- Does Money Lingo Make Your Head Spin? Here’s What It Really Means
- Budget from 1987 Tells the Tale: Americans Are Severely Underpaid
- Trick-or-Treaters Want Cash, Not Treats
- Fast-Food Workers (McDonald’s Included) Earn $20 an Hour in Denmark
- Delinquent Doctors Publicly Outed for Unpaid Student Loans
[Saving Advice] Talk about morbid curiosity. I couldn’t help but click on this description of jobs ranging from embalmer to cemetery landscaper. The best job? I’d consider a career as a “headstone artist.”
[Tip Hero] The first thing I thought when I saw this headline: There were six other creative uses for basil? Turns out the herb can be added to sandwiches, drinks, and even infuser oil. Who knew?
[Wise Bread] I already know how to grind my own coffee and make my own salad dressing, but I didn’t know how to bake my own tortilla chips and mix my own granola. Now I do.
[MoneyNing] Just like some children’s movies are entertaining to adults, some money advice for children is suitable for adults. My favorite outdated advice: “Always pay with cash.” (Have you seen the rewards available on our credit card page?)
[Consumer Affairs] I live in South Florida – also known as God’s Waiting Room – so I was surprised when my area didn’t even make the list. Among the surprises: Cheyenne, Wyo., and Midland, Texas.