- Waiting in Line for an iPhone: What Makes Some People Behave Like Cows
- America’s Most Overrated Jobs
- Walmart’s New Employee Dress Code Sparks Debate
- 10 Silly Sales Tactics You Fall for Every Day
- Feds Target Suspected Payday Loan Scams
- America’s 10 Best Cities to Live In
- Occupy Wipes Out Nearly $4 Million in Strangers’ Student Loan Debt
- The Most Counterfeited Products and 8 Ways to Avoid Purchasing Them
[Driver Side] I make a big deal about Why I Don’t Buy New Cars, but I like to keep my premium used vehicle looking like new. Driver Side provides a comprehensive (and depressing) list of everything that can chip away at your paint job – and offers advice on how to guard against these evils.
[Tipnut] Money Talks News has told you 9 Ways to Save on Back-to-School and has put together a handy chart telling you When to Save in Your State. But Tipnut cranks it up a notch with its usual clever list of BTS items you can make.
[Wisebread] Talk about DIY. Wisebread reviews not only the obvious (solar power) but even the ancient (animal power). Even if you have no intentions of generating your own electricity – and I don’t until it becomes a lot easier and cheaper – this is an interesting read.
[The Digerati Life] I’ve already written about the recent Stock Sell-Off, but my words of explanation can’t capture the emotion of these pictures – all of stock exchange employees from around the world cringing as values plummeted.
[The Consumerist] Many folks know this blog is run by Consumer Reports, which objectively rates hundreds of products a year. But my favorite parts of the blog are amusing little anecdotes like this one. Of course, there’s also some advice for the rest of us in these stories.