- Target May Be Starting a Free-Shipping War
- Who is the Richest Person in Your State?
- MasterCard Introducing Fingerprint-Scanning Credit Card
- Dentists’ Tricks of the Trade: Don’t Get Drilled by Dental Bills
- 7 Tidbits of Financial Advice You Should Ignore
- ‘Doctor’ Regularly Appearing on National TV is a Fake, Says Texas AG
- UPS Rates Set to Climb in 2015
- Are Your Car’s Airbags Safe?
[Free From Broke] The subtitle of this website is “A Personal Finance Blog for Regular Folks.” Well, regular folks don’t have 20 children – none by adoption. But this profile of Jim Bob and Michelle Duggar is fascinating and actually helpful to those of us who are less fertile. After all, if this family can make ends meet, so can the rest of us.
[Bitterwallet] At first I thought this was a joke. As a dog owner, I certainly didn’t think the way this post began was funny: “There’s nothing funnier than a drunk animal.” But then I learned this is indeed a real product – an a nonalcoholic one. Can’t begin to fathom who’d spend time and money on a product like this.
[WiseBread] The first thought that crossed my mind when I read this headline: There are expensive broccoli recipes? I’m not a huge broccoli fan, but I could sure go for some “sexy stuffed-bread appetizer” and “latke love.”
[Free Money Finance] Few topics are both as boring and as important at the same time. Here’s a relatively short overview of the key points you need to know. Then you can move onto reading about dog beer.
[The Consumerist] Once or twice a week, the Consumer Union blog is good for some outrage. Like this infuriating tale that cost one man $10,000 on the silliest of technicalities.