- How Come You Still Can’t Get a Home Loan?
- You May Want to Retire in One of These States
- Is It OK to Use Your Smartphone While Dining in a Restaurant?
- Walmart Offers an Alternative to a Bank Checking Account
- Ask Stacy: The Millennials Are Ruining This Country. What Can We Do?
- Are In-Flight Mobile Phone Calls a Recipe for Disaster and Passenger Fights?
- There’s No Such Thing As Comfort Food
- 1 in 4 Jobs in the US Are Low-Paying
[Saving Money Today] If ever a post should come with a do-not-try-this-at-home warning, this is it. While a hilarious read, you certainly don’t want to spend your own money on “Compu-Global-Hyper-Mega-Net” or “Simpson and Son’s Revitalizing Tonic.”
[101 Centavos] This is an investment blog, and I generally frown on those – at least I show you exactly what I’m doing before I recommend anything. But this is also good for the politically incorrect laughs. (“What do rednecks call duct tape? Chrome.”)
[Wealth Pilgrim] OK, this isn’t funny. But it’s a nice, short primer that explains everything we’ve been going through for the past few years.
[Aaron Hung] Sometimes, a basic post asks just the right question: “Are you spending too much money on the lifestyle that you want, rather than the lifestyle that you have?”