- ‘Doctor’ Regularly Appearing on National TV is a Fake, Says Texas AG
- UPS Rates Set to Climb in 2015
- Are Your Car’s Airbags Safe?
- 5 Lies Retailers Tell (And How to Avoid Falling for Them)
- How to Lose the Most Money Possible When You Buy a Car
- Security Expert: Uninstall Your Flashlight App Immediately
- Bank With Citibank? You’re About to Pay a Lot More
- FTC: ‘Free’ Products Aren’t Free
[Saving Money Today] If ever a post should come with a do-not-try-this-at-home warning, this is it. While a hilarious read, you certainly don’t want to spend your own money on “Compu-Global-Hyper-Mega-Net” or “Simpson and Son’s Revitalizing Tonic.”
[101 Centavos] This is an investment blog, and I generally frown on those – at least I show you exactly what I’m doing before I recommend anything. But this is also good for the politically incorrect laughs. (“What do rednecks call duct tape? Chrome.”)
[Wealth Pilgrim] OK, this isn’t funny. But it’s a nice, short primer that explains everything we’ve been going through for the past few years.
[Aaron Hung] Sometimes, a basic post asks just the right question: “Are you spending too much money on the lifestyle that you want, rather than the lifestyle that you have?”