- How to Avoid a Delayed Flight and Other Air Travel Woes
- IPhone 6 Feature Prevents Law Enforcement From Accessing Your Data
- Go Big or Go Home: The Million-Dollar Halloween Costume
- Pop Quiz: Does an Airline Have to Put You Up in a Hotel When Your Flight is Canceled?
- The Restless Project: $60K Income Doesn’t Cut It for My Family
- Target May Be Starting a Free-Shipping War
- Who is the Richest Person in Your State?
- MasterCard Introducing Fingerprint-Scanning Credit Card
[Gen X Finance] The word “barter” conjured up images of a trading post in the Old West. But for this Gen X site, it means a handful of “swap sites.” And while you’ll save money, there’s also this: “Last but not least, clothing swaps are good for the environment.”
[Squawkfox] You look inside your freezer every day, but when’s the last time you looked at your freezer? If it’s encased in ice, that’s actually using more electricity – as weird as that sounds. (Ice doesn’t cool my freezer?) Here’s a step-by-step guide to painlessly defrosting it.
[Savings.com] From tacos to pot pies, here’s how to make leftovers a little more tasty – and save money at the same time.
[My Dollar Plan] Maybe you’ve heard about websites that offer you reward points if you take surveys – which presumably are used by companies to tweak their products. But if you’re not careful, you could end up wasting your time, as this writer learned: “Fifteen Minutes for $1?! That equates to $4 an hour.” But there’s good news: He’s found surveys that pay “$25 for 15 minutes.” Check it out.