- 7 Tidbits of Financial Advice You Should Ignore
- ‘Doctor’ Regularly Appearing on National TV is a Fake, Says Texas AG
- UPS Rates Set to Climb in 2015
- Are Your Car’s Airbags Safe?
- 5 Lies Retailers Tell (And How to Avoid Falling for Them)
- How to Lose the Most Money Possible When You Buy a Car
- Security Expert: Uninstall Your Flashlight App Immediately
- Bank With Citibank? You’re About to Pay a Lot More
[The Consumerist] Sometimes you just gotta click on the headline. Do that and you’ll read about a Massachusetts man who “applied some Banana Boat Sport aerosol sunscreen, walked over to his charcoal grill, and was engulfed in flames.”
[Wise Bread] At first, I thought, “What a cynical and cheap list.” Then I took started taking notes: “Write a Love Note,” “Draw a Heart on the Bathroom Mirror,” and “Run a Bubble Bath” are among my favorites. What are yours?
[Moolanomy] Speaking of relationships, here’s one of the most expensive things you can do as a couple: merge your money. Before you consider it, here are “3 Questions to Ask Yourself.” The first is the most important: “Do You Trust Your Partner?”
[Bargaineering] What do you do when your child “begs endlessly for things”? This parent’s solution: “We recently put an end to this behavior by putting him in charge of his own money and allowing him the opportunity to make money.” It worked.
[Money Crashers] According to a recent poll, 78 percent of us won’t buy something we want if the customer service stinks. If you’ve ever asked yourself why customer service seems to have suffered recently, here’s a thoughtful and descriptive look into the topic.