- Student Loan Debt Is Keeping Adult Kids From Leaving the Nest
- The Crime Americans Worry About Most Is the Hacking a Credit Card
- 64 Countries Have a Smaller Gender Pay Gap Than the US, Study Says
- Does Money Lingo Make Your Head Spin? Here’s What It Really Means
- Budget from 1987 Tells the Tale: Americans Are Severely Underpaid
- Trick-or-Treaters Want Cash, Not Treats
- Fast-Food Workers (McDonald’s Included) Earn $20 an Hour in Denmark
- Delinquent Doctors Publicly Outed for Unpaid Student Loans
[The Consumerist] Sometimes you just gotta click on the headline. Do that and you’ll read about a Massachusetts man who “applied some Banana Boat Sport aerosol sunscreen, walked over to his charcoal grill, and was engulfed in flames.”
[Wise Bread] At first, I thought, “What a cynical and cheap list.” Then I took started taking notes: “Write a Love Note,” “Draw a Heart on the Bathroom Mirror,” and “Run a Bubble Bath” are among my favorites. What are yours?
[Moolanomy] Speaking of relationships, here’s one of the most expensive things you can do as a couple: merge your money. Before you consider it, here are “3 Questions to Ask Yourself.” The first is the most important: “Do You Trust Your Partner?”
[Bargaineering] What do you do when your child “begs endlessly for things”? This parent’s solution: “We recently put an end to this behavior by putting him in charge of his own money and allowing him the opportunity to make money.” It worked.
[Money Crashers] According to a recent poll, 78 percent of us won’t buy something we want if the customer service stinks. If you’ve ever asked yourself why customer service seems to have suffered recently, here’s a thoughtful and descriptive look into the topic.