- Millennials Prefer Plastic to Cash for Small Purchases
- Many Believe That Carrying a Balance Will Improve Their Credit Score
- The Top-Rated Credit Cards in the US
- 17 Remarkably Easy Ways to Raise Holiday Shopping Cash
- Take 5: A Roundup of Reads From Around the Web
- Want to Improve Your Health? Contribute to a 401(k)
- JPMorgan Chase, Other Big Banks Fall Prey to Hackers
- New California Law Mandates Smartphone Kill Switch
[The Consumerist] Sometimes you just gotta click on the headline. Do that and you’ll read about a Massachusetts man who “applied some Banana Boat Sport aerosol sunscreen, walked over to his charcoal grill, and was engulfed in flames.”
[Wise Bread] At first, I thought, “What a cynical and cheap list.” Then I took started taking notes: “Write a Love Note,” “Draw a Heart on the Bathroom Mirror,” and “Run a Bubble Bath” are among my favorites. What are yours?
[Moolanomy] Speaking of relationships, here’s one of the most expensive things you can do as a couple: merge your money. Before you consider it, here are “3 Questions to Ask Yourself.” The first is the most important: “Do You Trust Your Partner?”
[Bargaineering] What do you do when your child “begs endlessly for things”? This parent’s solution: “We recently put an end to this behavior by putting him in charge of his own money and allowing him the opportunity to make money.” It worked.
[Money Crashers] According to a recent poll, 78 percent of us won’t buy something we want if the customer service stinks. If you’ve ever asked yourself why customer service seems to have suffered recently, here’s a thoughtful and descriptive look into the topic.