- 10 College Majors You May Regret Choosing
- Ask Stacy: Will the $16.65B Bank of America Settlement Help Me With My Mortgage?
- 3 Odd Ways Regular People Make Money Advertising (And 2 for You to Try)
- What to Expect From 2014 Labor Day Sales
- Here’s What’s in the $50,000 Emmy Swag Bags
- Welcome to The Restless Project: This Is Why You Can’t Sleep at Night
- Call Comcast for Help? Expect a Sales Pitch
- 5 Smart Money Moves First-Time College Students Should Make
[Money Crashers] Here’s a look at the best bank deals for November. Various offers include $100 cash back, AAdvantage Miles and $1,000 bonus for college savings. Check out the post for more details, and as always, don’t forget to read the fine print.
[Wise Bread] Convenience usually comes with a price, like paying a little extra for food delivery, or buying milk at the nearby CVS rather than the grocery store. For writer Tisha Tolar, inconvenience was a way of life not by choice, but because she settled down in a rural area. Rather than letting inconvenience get her down, she found it soon became a “financial blessing in disguise.”
[Bargaineering] According to a study by the National Bureau of Economic Research, a teenager’s popularity in high school is directly linked to his or her income decades later. Writer Melissa Batai shares tips on how to improve your social standing in the office – since you certainly can’t do anything about how popular you were in high school. Find out what she thinks you should do to help increase your paychecks.
[Moolanomy] Does a big house or a nice car define financial success? According to writer Miranda Marquit, these possessions can’t hold a candle to intangible assets – like living the lifestyle you want and working a job you’re passionate about. Read on for some interesting insights that might even make you re-evaluate your own financial standing.
[The Dollar Stretcher] Have you concluded that you’re just not the “saving type,” or that you don’t make enough money to save? Gary Foreman shares simple ways to overcome these common challenges. Check out his article for some important lessons.