One website says resale values could plummet 30 percent by November. Find out why.
Author Archives: Karla Bowsher
A handful of devices promise to free you from the scourge of robocalls. And one option is free.
Are you single, separated, divorced or widowed? Chances are good you pay more for car insurance, according to a new study.
One state in America’s heartland is home to three cities where the financial health of residents is particularly robust. Find out which other cities made the list.
A lack of modest-yet-practical swimwear options spurred two women to take matters into their own hands. Find out more.
A new study looks at pet crates and carriers and names the products most likely to protect your animal in a vehicle crash.
If you can’t stand political commercials, 2016 could be a nightmare. Spending on one type of ad may increase by nearly 500 percent.
- Now Might Be the Best Time to Upgrade Your Apple iPhone
- How Marital Status Affects Your Car Insurance Bill
- Ask Stacy: What Happens If My Investment Account Is Hacked?
- Why Even the Wealthy are Biting Their Nails Over Retirement
- Move to This State and Improve Your Financial Health
- Products That Keep Pets Safe When They Ride in Your Car
- 8 Steps to Save Big at CVS
- Love vs. Loans: How Student Debt Sabotages Relationships
- 10 Ways to Fight High Medical Bills
- Fiat Chrysler Recalls 1.4 Million Vehicles Vulnerable to Hackers
- Rich Kids Have It Better — and Poor Kids Worse — Than We Thought
- Tricks of the Trade: Secrets the Cruise Lines Don’t Want You to Know
- Tax-Free Weekends Help Take Sting Out of Back-to-School Costs
- Discover Slapped for Cheating 100,000+ Student Borrowers
- 10 Financial Moves That Keep You Sane During a Divorce
- Social Security Disability Funds May Run Out in 2016
- 26 of the Most Gratifying Cars to Drive
- Who Are The World’s 10 Wealthiest Couples?
- Avoid Getting Soaked by a Flood-Damaged Vehicle
- 7 Work-From-Home Hacks to Keep Your Job on Track