You can haggle for everything, and we do mean everything. Here’s how to get a better deal on your medical bills.
Author Archives: Maryalene LaPonsie
Even if you have insurance, health care costs can quickly get out of hand. These 10 tips can keep your wallet in tip-top shape.
You might be surprised at some of the red flags that could mean a couple is headed for divorce court.
Is your kid’s stuff taking over your house? Here are five ways to deal with it.
Living on a budget doesn’t have to be boring. If you shift your approach to make it more of a game than an obligation, you may even find you look forward to the process.
Michigan is just one state that’s shut down Tesla’s direct-to-consumer sales model. Is your state one of the others with an anti-Tesla law?
Are debt collector calls causing you to lose sleep? Here are four steps to stop the harassment and get on with life.
- Are SATs on the Way Out at Colleges?
- Approval Process for Marijuana Apps Often Hazy
- You Can Battle Hair Loss, But It’s Not Cheap
- Mortgage Servicer Slapped for Fake ‘Equity Accelerator’ Program
- 8 Air Conditioner Parts You Can’t Afford to Neglect
- Rents Won’t Drop Soon — Just the Opposite, Experts Say
- Super Bowl Commercials to Break Key Barrier
- Say Goodbye to These 4 eBay Features
- Successfully Negotiate Your Medical Bills in 7 Simple Steps
- Can Hormone Therapy Turn Back the Ticking Clock?
- Now Might Be the Best Time to Upgrade Your Apple iPhone
- How Marital Status Affects Your Car Insurance Bill
- Ask Stacy: What Happens If My Investment Account Is Hacked?
- Why Even the Wealthy are Biting Their Nails Over Retirement
- Move to This State and Improve Your Financial Health
- Products That Keep Pets Safe When They Ride in Your Car
- 8 Steps to Save Big at CVS
- Love vs. Loans: How Student Debt Sabotages Relationships
- 10 Ways to Fight High Medical Bills
- Fiat Chrysler Recalls 1.4 Million Vehicles Vulnerable to Hackers