- 7 Ways to Build Your Credit Score Without a Credit Card
- A Simple Way to Invest Your Retirement Savings
- How to Get Started Investing When You Don’t Have Much Money
- 8 Ways to Save on Life Insurance
- Lower Your Cable Bill With Techniques A Hostage Negotiator Uses
- 13 Steps to Hiring a Contractor Who Won’t Rip You Off
[Tip Hero] I don’t believe in astrology, but I do believe in anything that helps people save money. Here’s a fun interpretation of the Zodiac that’s worth a read – even for those entries that aren’t your sign.
[The Digerati Life] Putting your mortgage on your credit card? Sure, it means big rewards if you have a card that offers points. But man, is it risky. Here are the pros and cons spelled out nicely.
[Wise Bread] From exfoliating to making art to repelling ants, salt has much healthier – and stranger – uses than simply eating it.
[Tipnut] Baked Brie is one of those foods I like, but have no idea how it’s made. Well, now I know. And it’s easy enough that anyone can make it.
[The Consumerist] What I love most about this meta-consumer blog are the quirky posts about consumers fighting back. The headline on this one says it all.