Photo by Elena Veselova / Shutterstock.com
We’ve said it before, but it’s worth saying again: There’s no reason to pay full price for a meal out.
Within a few minutes on your smartphone or computer, a search engine can quickly reveal deals at various restaurants.
For example, we’ve rounded up five $5 discounts you will find at major restaurant chains right now. Each will either get you a meal (or margarita) for $5 or take $5 off your check.
Just consider calling ahead to confirm your local restaurants are participating in these offers:
- Chili’s Grill & Bar: The Lucky Jameson margarita is $5 throughout March. For deals on food, try the happy hour menu, as we detail in “7 Surefire Ways to Save on Your Next Restaurant Meal.”
- Denny’s: Take $5 off a $20 check when dining in and using the coupon on the Denny’s website. The coupon expires March 9.
- On the Border Mexican Grill & Cantina: The Create-Your-Own Combo 2 is $5 until April 8. It includes your choice of any two items from a special menu plus rice and beans, and chips and salsa.
- Pei Wei Asian Diner: The small or regular size orange chicken is $5 right now. It’s called the “Wei Better Orange Chicken.”
- Subway: Five footlong sub sandwiches are currently $4.99 apiece.
For more ways to save on your next meal out — wherever you eat — check out “12 Ways to Slice Your Next Restaurant Check in Half.”
Have you taken advantage of any tasty restaurant deals lately? Let us know below or over on our Facebook page.