Does the thought of preparing turkey and all the trimmings turn you into the family Grinch? If so, skip all that extra work and take the family out for a treat this Christmas.
Here are five restaurants that will be open this Christmas Day.
- Buca di Beppo. This Italian restaurant is famous for its family style entrees. It will open at 11 a.m. for lunch and dinner on Christmas Day and is accepting reservations now.
- Golden Corral. The chain restaurant with the famous “endless dinner buffet” will be open on Christmas Day. Hours will vary by location, so call ahead.
- Ruth’s Chris Steak House. Celebrate the season with a steak beginning at noon on Christmas Day. You can make reservations right now.
- Morton’s Steak House. Morton’s also will be open on Christmas, and it invites you to “leave the preparation up to us.” Make reservations now.
- McCormick & Schmick’s. If you prefer seafood or “surf and turf,” this chain is taking reservations for Christmas right now.
Many restaurant chains also are offering free bonus gift cards to shoppers who buy regular gift cards during the holiday season. For more, check out “17 Restaurants Offering Free Gift Cards for the Holidays.”
Do you know of other restaurants that will be open on Christmas Day? Share your list by commenting below or on our Facebook page.
How to find cheaper car insurance in minutes
Getting a better deal on car insurance doesn't have to be hard. You can have The Zebra, an insurance comparison site compare quotes in just a few minutes and find you the best rates. Consumers save an average of $368 per year, according to the site, so if you're ready to secure your new rate, get started now.