Coupons.com has released a new batch of coupons for April. You’ll find hundreds of coupons worth hundreds of dollars on the site.
I saw 385 coupons worth $516.58 in savings, to be exact, when I visited Coupons.com Monday morning. You might see slightly different offers, though, depending on where you live and when you visit the site.
Here are a few examples of what you might find:
- Up to $5.50 off Huggies products — among other baby and toddler product coupons
- Up to $17 off coffee products — among other beverage coupons
- Up to $35 off allergy medications (Claritin, Rhinocort and Zyrtec) — among dozens of other health care coupons
- Up to $10 off Schick disposable razors and razor refills (for men or women) — among dozens of other personal care coupons
- $10 off any large bag of Wellness dry dog food at Petco (18 to 30 pounds) — among other pet care coupons
Coupons.com is a major source of manufacturer coupons. It’s also free to use — and offers multiple ways to redeem coupons:
- With a computer and a printer: Visit Coupons.com. You can search for coupons by type using the “Categories” pull-down menu. Once you’ve decided which coupons you want to redeem, print them out, take them to the store and hand them to the cashier at checkout.
- With a computer and a loyalty card: Visit Coupons.com’s “Store Loyalty Card Coupons” page to find out if your grocery store loyalty card is compatible with Coupons.com. If it is, you can electronically send coupons from the website to your loyalty card — no printing necessary. Then, use the card at checkout.
- With a mobile device and app: Download Coupons.com’s free app, available for Android and Apple iOS devices. It enables you to access coupons while on the go.
For more ways to save money with digital or printable coupons, check out:
- “7 Free Sources of Manufacturer Coupons You Can Find Online“
- “6 Secret Places to Find Coupons for Fresh Fruits and Vegetables“
- “6 Stores That Allow Coupon Stacking“
What is your best couponing tip? Share it with us below or over on our Facebook page.
Disclosure: The information you read here is always objective. However, we sometimes receive compensation when you click links within our stories.