If you’re heading out on Friday — whether to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day or not — grab a discounted bite or sip while you’re at it.
We’ve rounded up six restaurant and bar chains that will be serving up deals on food or drinks.
As always, it’s wise to call ahead to your location to confirm it’s participating in these deals.
- Bruegger’s Bagels: $2 off a Big Bagel Bundle, which includes a baker’s dozen and two tubs of cream cheese. Oh, and there will be green bagels.
- California Tortilla: Free green chips and queso with purchase.
- Champps Kitchen & Bar: Select shots are $5 while supplies last.
- McAlister’s Deli: Free green tea for dine-in guests who wear green at participating locations, all of which are listed on the Facebook event page.
- TGI Friday’s: Green beer is $3 and Jameson is $5 at participating locations.
- Tim Hortons: Free mint-chip Timbit (doughnut hole) with any drink purchase while supplies last at participating locations.
For more options, check out “3 New Restaurant Meal Deals for This Weekend.”
Do you plan to take advantage of any discounts this weekend? Let us know below or on Facebook.
How to find cheaper car insurance in minutes
Getting a better deal on car insurance doesn't have to be hard. You can have The Zebra, an insurance comparison site compare quotes in just a few minutes and find you the best rates. Consumers save an average of $368 per year, according to the site, so if you're ready to secure your new rate, get started now.