Cyber Monday is over, but Cyber Week is just getting started.
We’ve found big sales at major retailers and restaurants that will continue until as late as the weekend.
Some of these deals end as early as today, though, so don’t wait too long to take advantage of them.
- Amazon: The e-commerce giant is now celebrating what it calls “Cyber Monday Deals Week” with a host of price breaks. They include deals on Amazon devices such as Kindle e-readers, Fire tablets and Alexa Voice Service devices.
- Best Buy: Cyber Deals cover electronics such as Samsung TVs and iPhones, to name a few.
- Ebates: More than 40 retailers are currently offering double cash back if you shop via this cash-back portal.
- Kohl’s: More than 500 deals are available online through Saturday. You can also take an extra $10 off a $50 purchase of shoes, boots, handbags and accessories online on Tuesday using promo code TUESDAY. Plus, you can take an extra 20 percent off your purchase online and in stores through Wednesday using promo code DEALSEEKER online or the savings pass in stores.
- P.F. Chang’s China Bistro: Save 20 percent on takeout orders through Wednesday with promo code CYBER20.
- Restaurant.com: Printable $25 restaurant gift certificates are $2 — their best deal ever — until Tuesday at 11:59 p.m. PT. Use promo code CYBER.
- Target: Cyber Week deals include up to 40 percent off select home items and 30 percent off cold-weather gear, to name a few. For the latter deal, use promo code COLD online, or use Target’s Cartwheel app in stores. Remember that Target is also offering free shipping with no minimum purchase requirement until the end of the year.
Do you know of additional Cyber Week deals? Share them below or on Facebook.
Disclosure: The information you read here is always objective. However, we sometimes receive compensation when you click links within our stories.