If you’re heading out to eat this weekend, whether for a quick bite on your own or for a family meal, you’ll find plenty of discounts from which to choose.
Many restaurants will be open on Sunday — which is Easter — in hopes of drawing in folks who are celebrating the holiday. Below are seven examples of such eateries.
Just be sure to call ahead to your nearest locations to confirm they are participating in the following offers.
1. Buca di Beppo Italian Restaurant
Buca is offering an Easter Weekend Family Meal, which is a to-go package that costs $14 per person through Sunday. The package includes:
- House Bread
- Caesar or Mixed Green Salad
- Linguine & Clams or Shrimp Scampi
- Mini Cannoli
2. Carrabba’s Italian Grill
Carrabba’s is offering two deals that are good now through the weekend (with coupons). You can get:
- A free lasagna to take home if you dine in and order Chicken Bryan, Chicken Marsala or Pollo Rosa Maria (and mention this offer). This deal ends Saturday.
- 15 percent off your dinner check (with coupon) if you dine in. This deal ends Sunday.
4. Outback Steakhouse
Outback also is offering two discounts that are good now through Sunday (with coupons):
- $5 off a Victoria’s Filet Mignon. The offer is valid at lunch and dinner and for dining in, takeout or delivery. To redeem it online, use coupon code SPRING5.
- Free delivery for an order of $25 or more. To redeem this offer online, use coupon code SPRINGD.
5. Spaghetti Warehouse
Spaghetti Warehouse is offering an Easter Weekend Family Feast for lunch or dinner Friday through Sunday (with coupon). It’s a dine-in platter that serves four and costs $30. It includes:
- Chicken Parmigiana
- Spaghetti & Meatballs or Fettuccine Alfredo
This hot dog chain is offering a free Supercross Dog with any purchase now through Saturday (with coupon). The Supercross Dog is a beef hot dog topped with chili, cheese, sauerkraut, mustard and grilled onions.
Then, on Sunday only, Wienerschnitzel will be selling regular-size orders of chili cheese fries for 99 cents. You can get up to five orders at that price.
All scoops are $1.50 on Saturday. Waffle cones and toppings cost extra, and sundaes are not eligible for this offer.
If you miss this deal, mark your calendar for May 31, which is the next time it will be available. Baskin-Robbins offers the deal on every 31st day of a month, as a tribute to its original 31 flavors.
Do you plan to take advantage of any meal deals this weekend? Let us know below or on Facebook.
Disclosure: The information you read here is always objective. However, we sometimes receive compensation when you click links within our stories.