Photo (cc) by stevendepolo
I love to cook, but there are days (and sometimes an entire week) when I don’t feel like planning or cooking a meal for my family. But eating out can be expensive, especially when you have an entire family to feed.
Fortunately, most restaurants offer some pretty amazing food discounts — and sometimes freebies — to entice you to dine with them.
Don’t have time to look for a restaurant coupon or deal? No problem! We can help.
Check out our collection of mouth-watering food deals you can score today from these popular restaurant chains.
- Jack in the Box: Buy a breakfast burrito and get a second burrito free with this BOGO deal good through May 17. Click here for a coupon.
- Burger King: The popular burger chain has a new “5 for $4” special, which includes a Bacon Cheeseburger, Crispy Chicken Nuggets, small fries, small drink and a chocolate chip cookie. No coupon is required for this limited time deal.
- Steak ‘n Shake: Click here to check out Steak ‘n Shake’s long list of coupons, including a BOGO Black Raspberry Chocolate Chip Milkshake and a $2.99 footlong hot dog and fries meal.
- Taco Bell: Score a free Doritos Locos Taco when you make an online order of $10 or more with the Taco Bell app. This deal is good through June 1.
- Subway: Stop in at your local Subway before 9 a.m. and you can score a 6-inch breakfast sandwich for free with the purchase of any sub. The deal is good through May 31.
- Krystal: You can feed the whole family with this coupon, good for 10 burgers, two fries and two drinks for $9.99. The Krystal deal is good through May 15.
- Carl’s Jr. and Hardee’s: Buy one Burrito El Diablo at Carl’s Jr. and get a second burrito for free with this BOGO coupon, which is good through May 31. You can also score a “4 for $4” deal — which includes a Double Cheeseburger, Spicy Chicken Sandwich, small fries and a 16-ounce drink — at Carl’s Jr. and Hardee’s restaurants, according to Eat Drink Deals. No coupon is required.
What is your favorite fast food restaurant? Sound off below or on our Facebook page.