I love to cook, but there are days (and sometimes an entire week) when I don’t feel like planning or cooking a meal for my family. But eating out can be expensive, especially when you have an entire family to feed.
Fortunately, most restaurants offer some pretty amazing food discounts — and sometimes freebies — to entice you to dine with them.
Don’t have time to look for a restaurant coupon or deal? No problem! We can help.
Check out our collection of mouth-watering food deals you can score today from these popular restaurant chains.
- Jack in the Box: Buy a breakfast burrito and get a second burrito free with this BOGO deal good through May 17. Click here for a coupon.
- Burger King: The popular burger chain has a new “5 for $4” special, which includes a Bacon Cheeseburger, Crispy Chicken Nuggets, small fries, small drink and a chocolate chip cookie. No coupon is required for this limited time deal.
- Steak ‘n Shake: Click here to check out Steak ‘n Shake’s long list of coupons, including a BOGO Black Raspberry Chocolate Chip Milkshake and a $2.99 footlong hot dog and fries meal.
- Taco Bell: Score a free Doritos Locos Taco when you make an online order of $10 or more with the Taco Bell app. This deal is good through June 1.
- Subway: Stop in at your local Subway before 9 a.m. and you can score a 6-inch breakfast sandwich for free with the purchase of any sub. The deal is good through May 31.
- Krystal: You can feed the whole family with this coupon, good for 10 burgers, two fries and two drinks for $9.99. The Krystal deal is good through May 15.
- Carl’s Jr. and Hardee’s: Buy one Burrito El Diablo at Carl’s Jr. and get a second burrito for free with this BOGO coupon, which is good through May 31. You can also score a “4 for $4” deal — which includes a Double Cheeseburger, Spicy Chicken Sandwich, small fries and a 16-ounce drink — at Carl’s Jr. and Hardee’s restaurants, according to Eat Drink Deals. No coupon is required.
What is your favorite fast food restaurant? Sound off below or on our Facebook page.
How to find cheaper car insurance in minutes
Getting a better deal on car insurance doesn't have to be hard. You can have The Zebra, an insurance comparison site compare quotes in just a few minutes and find you the best rates. Consumers save an average of $368 per year, according to the site, so if you're ready to secure your new rate, get started now.