Coupons.com has released a new batch of printable coupons for November. So hundreds of coupons worth hundreds of dollars are currently available online.
I saw 503 coupons worth $728.65 in savings, to be exact, when I visited the site Thursday morning. You might see slightly different coupon offers, though, depending on where you live and when you visit the site.
Here are a few examples of the coupons you might find on Coupons.com currently:
- Up to $4 off Seattle’s Best Coffee products — and dozens of other beverage coupons.
- Free avocado with the purchase of one avocado — and dozens of other food coupons.
- $4 off Zantac and Duo Fusion antacid products in select sizes — and dozens of other health care coupons.
- $2 off Uni-Ball pens in select sizes — and dozens of other household coupons.
- Up to $5 off CoverGirl makeup products — and dozens of other personal care coupons.
Coupons.com is a major source of printable manufacturer coupons. The site releases new coupons at the start of each month, as well as at random.
Using Coupons.com is free. You can sign up for an account, but it’s not required. To search for coupons by type, go to the Coupons.com home page and use the “Categories” pull-down menu.
Just don’t wait too long to print any coupons that interest you. They are available for a limited amount of time that is unspecified, so coupons on the site this week could be gone by next week.
To maximize your coupon savings, check out “6 Stores That Allow Coupon Stacking.”
If you prefer coupons that can be used online, check out the Money Talks News Coupons page.
Do you use coupons? Let us know what kind you prefer below or on our Facebook page.
Add a Comment
Our Policy: We welcome relevant and respectful comments in order to foster healthy and informative discussions. All other comments may be removed. Comments with links are automatically held for moderation.