Whether your plans for Super Bowl Sunday involve catching the game or not, chances are you can save some money.
A variety of companies are offering discounts this weekend, among other ongoing offers:
- Amazon Prime Now: Get $10 off your first home delivery order for a limited time.
- Domino’s: A variety of entrees and sides are $5.99 if you buy at least two of them.
- Olive Garden: The new all-you-can-eat “Never Ending Classics” deal is going on now through March 6.
- Papa John’s: The Ultimate Meats Pizza, pan or large, is $11 for a limited time.
- P.F. Chang’s China Bistro: Get 20 percent off takeout and catering orders on Sunday with code GAMEDAY. You’ll need to sign up for an online account and order online.
- Pizza Hut: Several offers are currently available on the chain’s home page. They include a $19.99 Big Party Deal, which comes with two large two-topping pizzas and breadsticks.
- Sam’s Club: A $45 Sam’s Club membership deal that pays for itself is available through Sunday. You’ll get a free $25 gift card and $20 worth of freebies and discounts that would come in handy on game day.
- Uber: Get $10 off a ride on Sunday. You’ll need to enter into your Uber app the last five numbers of the UPC code found on the back of participating Tostitos products. Uber says “these promos are available in stores across the country while supplies last.”
If you’re planning a party, check out “10 Super Bowl Party Hacks to Save You Time and Money.”
Are you taking advantage of any deals this weekend? Let us know which ones by commenting below or on Facebook.
How to find cheaper car insurance in minutes
Getting a better deal on car insurance doesn't have to be hard. You can have The Zebra, an insurance comparison site compare quotes in just a few minutes and find you the best rates. Consumers save an average of $368 per year, according to the site, so if you're ready to secure your new rate, get started now.