Photo by Monkey Business Images / Shutterstock.com
There’s practically never a reason to pay full price when eating out these days, and this weekend is a great illustration of that.
With the holidays nearing, you’ll find plenty of restaurants offering up discounts like those below to lure in folks who are stressed or time-pressed at year-end. And that’s not even counting seasonal offers like those in “20 Restaurants Offering Free Gift Cards for the Holidays.”
These offers are valid for at least part of this weekend, and several are good for longer:
- Bonefish Grill: Take the chain’s naughty-or-nice quiz to receive a “holiday gift.” I made the nice list and received a coupon for half-off an entree through Saturday.
- Carrabba’s Italian Grill: Through Dec. 18, get a free spaghetti and meatballs entree to go if you dine in at participating U.S. locations and order one of three particular entrees. The three options are Chicken Bryan, Chicken Marsala and Pollo Rosa Maria. Mention this offer.
- IHOP: Through Dec. 31, get $5 off your first IHOP N’ GO order of $25 or more. Order online and use coupon code IHOPNGO at checkout.
- Krispy Kreme: On Friday, get one dozen glazed doughnuts for free with the purchase of any dozen doughnuts at participating U.S. and Canada locations (many of which are listed on Krispy Kreme’s website).
- Panda Express: Through Dec. 30, get a free entree with any online purchase. Use promo code “Comfort” during checkout. Just note the ordering instructions.
- Papa John’s: Through Sunday, get any pizza for $10. There is a limit of 10 toppings on a large pizza and seven toppings on a pan pizza “to ensure bake quality.”
- Red Lobster: Through Sunday, get $2 off any adult dinner entree or $1.50 off any adult lunch entree with coupon. The coupon can be applied to up to two entrees — for example, $4 off two adult dinner entrees.
- Wendy’s: Throughout 2018, get a free Jr. Frosty with every purchase if you have a Frosty Key Tag. The tag costs $2 and is currently being sold online by the Dave Thomas Foundation for Adoption — 90 cents of every $1 benefits the nonprofit.
For more easy ways to save money when eating out, check out “12 Ways to Slice Your Next Restaurant Check in Half.”
Have you taken advantage of any good meal deals lately? Let us know about them below or on Facebook.