Amazon Prime Day 2023 is set for July 11-12.
Amazon announced today that the annual summer shopping extravaganza will kick off at 3 a.m. ET on July 11 and run for 48 hours.
This year’s big event will give Amazon Prime members access to the “lowest prices so far this year on select products from a variety of brands, like Bose, Hey Dude, and Theragun.” During select periods of Prime Day, new deals will pop up every 30 minutes, the retailer said.
In addition, Amazon says members in the U.S. will see more deals on products from small businesses than ever before.
If you cannot wait for Prime Day, you can enjoy deals on select items right now.
Early small-business deals are available from brands such Madison Reed, Balanced Tiger and AllKem Beauty, as well as deals from independent artisans.
You can also get Prime Day deals directly from brands such as Briogeo Hair Care, Anker, Wyze and Pickleball Central. To take advantage of these deals — which are available now through Prime Day — you will need to use the new Buy with Prime benefit. To find these deals, visit buywithprime.amazon.com/shoppers.
Other early deals include:
- Savings on Prime Video. Some video titles are available to rent or buy at up to 50% off. Prime members also can subscribe to select channels for 99 cents per month for up to two months, and get 50% off for two months on AMC+ and Paramount+ if not already subscribed. Visit amazon.com/primememberdeals for more details and deals.
- Amazon device price breaks. Save up to 55% on select Alexa-enabled devices, including the Echo Show 5 (third generation) and the all-new Echo Pop. You can also save up to 63% off select kids devices, including Echo Glow and the all-new Echo Show 5 Kids (third generation). Other deals also are available.
- Back-to-school and college savings. Amazon says these savings are available now, with thousands of selections under $5, $10 and $20. To learn more, visit amazon.com/backtoschool or amazon.com/offtocollege.
Additional Prime Day 2023 highlights include a new invite-only deals program, through which members request invitations to access exclusive Prime Day deals that are likely to sell out on Prime Day. If you are selected, you will be notified during Prime Day and receive instructions for how to buy the item at the exclusive price.
Examples of invite-only deals include:
- 75% off a 43-inch Amazon Fire TV Omni Series
- 60% off a Bulova Marine Star Chronograph watch
- 55% off JBL Live 660NC noise-canceling headphones
- 50% off the Foreo Luna 3 Facial Cleansing Brush
For more deals and Prime Day details, check out Amazon's Prime Day page.