How would you like to save $396.20 at the grocery store, drugstore or big-box store this month?
That’s how much in savings I found Monday in the form of digital and printable coupons on Coupons.com. The site has issued a new batch of coupons for April.
For example, they include coupons for:
- $1 off a Perdue Fresh Cuts pre-cut chicken breast
- $1 off Newman’s Own Thin & Crispy Pizza
- $1 off any Cascadian Farm product
- $1.50 off a pint of Breyers Delights ice cream
- $1.50 off Breyers Delights Mini ice cream
- $3 off a ProNourish drink multipack
- Up to $7 off Aleve products
- $2 off MiraLax
- $1.50 off a Glade Fine Fragrance Mist
- Free Scrubbing Bubbles toilet bowl cleaner with the purchase of Scrubbing Bubbles Fresh Gel
- Up to $10.50 off Garnier SkinActive products (including moisturizers and cleansers)
- Up to $9.50 off Clairol hair color
- $6 off two CoverGirl makeup products
- Up to $3 off Maybelline New York makeup
- $3 off Rimmel eye makeup
- $3 off Rimmel face makeup
- Up to $10 off Poise and Depend products
You might see slightly different offers than I did on Coupons.com, depending on where you live or when you visit the site or open its app.
Coupons.com is a major source of manufacturer coupons — and it’s free to use. The site releases new coupons at the start of each month, as well as at random during other periods.
Just don’t wait too long to redeem any coupons that interest you. They are available for a limited amount of time. So, the coupons you see on the site this week might be gone by next week.
You can redeem Coupons.com coupons in multiple ways, including:
- With a computer and a printer: Visit Coupons.com. You can search for coupons by type using the “Categories” pull-down menu. Once you’ve decided which coupons you want to redeem, print them out, take them to the store and hand them to the cashier at checkout.
- With a mobile device and app: Download Coupons.com’s free app, available for Android and Apple devices. The app allows you to redeem coupons without having to print them, or to submit photos of your receipts and earn cash rebates, depending on the store where you are shopping.
For other ways to save at places like the supermarket, check out “6 Ways Your Phone Can Slash Grocery Costs.”
What’s your favorite money-saving app? Tell us about it below or over on our Facebook page.