Photo by g-stockstudio / Shutterstock.com
This post comes from partner site WhistleOut.com.
The best thing about having so many cellphone carriers to choose from is that when one comes out with a new promotion, chances are the others will follow suit. A little healthy competition never hurt anyone, and, in this case, it’s doing quite the opposite for us consumers! Most of the big carriers are offering buy one, get one free deals for some of the latest cellphone models, including:
- Apple iPhone 8, 8 Plus and X
- Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus
- Google Pixel 2
So if you’re in the market for a new cellphone (or two cellphones actually) then now’s the time to switch to a new carrier. Here are the best cellphone deals available from top carriers right now.
Buy an iPhone and get 1 free
Most of the major carriers are offering 2-for-1 deals on iPhone models 8, 8 Plus and X right now.
We particularly like the deal Sprint is offering for an iPhone 8 on their Unlimited Basic Plan. Here are the details:
- Cost: $89.17 per month ($60 for the plan, $29.17 for the phone)
- Talk and text: Unlimited, including to and from Mexico and Canada
- Data: Unlimited (speeds may be slowed down if you use more than 50 gigabytes of data in a month) plus 5 GB in Mexico or Canada
- Mobile hot spot: 10 GB
- International text: Included for over 180 different countries
Not only will you get two iPhones, but you’ll also get a free Hulu subscription (worth $7.99 per month). To be eligible for the buy one, get one free deal, you’ll need to take out a flex lease for 18 months, which also makes you eligible to get a new iPad 6th Generation for just $99.99.
If you’re worried about early termination fees with your current provider, worry no more. Sprint will give you a reward card with up to a $650 credit to help you pay any switching fees.
Verizon is also offering an attractive buy one, get one deal on the iPhone 8, 8 Plus and X. If you buy any of these cellphones, you can get an iPhone 8 for free!
Their installment plans start at $55 per month plus the payment for the iPhone of your choice — not bad for the best coverage in the U.S.!
Other iPhone offers
Other 2-for-1 deals on the iPhone 8, 8 Plus or X include those from:
- AT&T (if you also sign up for AT&T Next)
- T-Mobile (if you sign up for an installment plan and trade in an eligible cellphone)
2-for-1 Samsung Galaxy S9 or S9 Plus
Is a Samsung Galaxy more your style? Don’t worry, you haven’t been left out of the 2-for-1 frenzy. AT&T and T-Mobile are both offering buy one, get one free deals on the Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus.
If you’re a heavy online streamer, then you’ll love T-Mobile‘s ONE plan for $100 per month (includes $30 per month phone payment). You’ll enjoy:
- Unlimited talk and text (including in Canada and Mexico)
- Unlimited data (50 GB at full speed)
- Up to 5 GB of 4G data in Mexico and Canada
- Unlimited data (up to 3G speeds) and texting in more than 140 countries
- 3G mobile hotspot speeds
Other Samsung Galaxy S9 offers
If you don’t need two cellphones, then Sprint has a deal for you. They’re offering up to 50 percent off the Samsung Galaxy S9 or S9 Plus when you sign up for a flex lease. That’s up to $456 in savings on the S9 Plus or up to $396 in savings on the S9!
Buy a Google Pixel 2 and Get 1 Free
Verizon has come out with a new 2-for-1 deal for the Google 2 and 2 XL. Buy either of these phones and get a Pixel 2 for free or up to $649.99 off a second Google Pixel 2 XL!
All you need to do is sign up for a new installment plan with Verizon—you don’t even need to trade in another phone!
Be sure to act quickly with these BOGO deals because they won’t last. You can save hundreds with some of the offers, and these days carriers make it easy for you to switch, with some even offering to help pay for your early termination fees.
More from WhistleOut.com:
- “The Best Cellphone Plans for Your International Travel”
- “Switching Cellphone Carriers? Here Are the 3 Biggest Mistakes to Avoid”
- “The Best Cheap Low-Data Cellphone Plans”
Do these deals tempt you to upgrade your device? Share with us in comments below or on our Facebook page.