Retailers are polishing up their Black Friday bargains on popular beauty and skincare lines, DealNews.com says.
Most makeup and perfume retailers will offer extra or deluxe samples with any order, but you may need to sniff out a coupon code or visit a specific online page to take advantage of some offers, says the bargain-scouring website and Money Talks News partner.
Classic deals, it expects, include a $10 sale at Sephora, a 3 for $33 sale at The Body Shop and a buy-three-get-three offer at Bath & Body Works.
Pair those discounts with offers for stuffed tote bags from Bath & Body Works and The Body Shop, and you’ll score a year’s worth of skincare in one haul, the site says. Merchants vary, but typically you’ll need to make a minimum purchase of $25 so you can purchase a tote bag full of goodies for at least another $25.
“The tote bag will contain around $100 to $200 worth of products, so it’s worth every penny,” DealNews says.
For men, high-end shavers from Norelco and Panasonic will start at $105 at Amazon and Target; beard trimmers, $5.
Look to Amazon for coupons to bring the price of drugstore brand cosmetics, like CoverGirl, to zero, which it did last year, DealNews says.
Come Cyber Monday, better makeup deals will be available, including discounts on brands like Clinique, it says. Perfume sites, such as Perfumania, will offer sitewide coupons for 25 to 30 percent off.
Look for free shipping on many items for no or low minimum purchases.
- Macy’s offers a five-piece Elizabeth Arden Lip Kit for $15, an $85 value; a two-piece Ari by Ariana Grande bubble bath and rollerball for $25, about a third off the regular $37 price; three-piece RiRi by Rihanna eau de parfum sprays and rollerball for $40, a bit over one-third off its regular $62 price.
- CVS has 50 percent off through a BOGO on Revlon Colorstay foundation, powder, blush, concealer and lip or eye makeup for its shopping cardholders. It’s offering 40 percent off Norelco shavers and Sonicare rechargeable toothbrushes.
- Target says buy one, get 50 percent of another on all men’s and women’s designer fragrances. It will also have Sonicare toothbrushes, including unique colors, and Norelco shavers at half off, or $34.99.
- Kohl’s Simple Pleasure Stocking Stuffers will be $3.99, or half off, while a Conair Curl Secret Styling Iron will be $99.99, 23 percent off its regular price of $129.99.
More Black Friday money-saving tips:
- We’ll offer more information on specific stores for the best deals. So if you’re not already getting our updates, subscribe now.
- Remember when shopping online to always start with a rebate site. They can automatically earn you 3 to 15 percent. Our favorite is Ebates. Click the link, create a free account, get money back whenever you buy online.
- Meanwhile, Amazon is already rolling out its Black Friday deals on a daily basis. Click here to explore.
What’s your plan for shopping on and around Black Friday? Share with us in comments or on our Facebook page.