This post comes from partner site WhistleOut.com.
Available now, this limited-time offer gives you a great way to save on your monthly cellphone bill without sacrificing quality. Here’s how it works:
- Switch to ROK Mobile’s unlimited data plan and get the benefits of being on the “nation’s most reliable network,” otherwise known as Verizon (often MVNOs aren’t contractually allowed to advertise the networks they are using, but WhistleOut has checked sources and coverage maps confirm it as Verizon’s network).
- And you’ll pay less! ROK Mobile offers new customers three months of unlimited data on Verizon’s network for $99.
ROK Mobile Black Friday Deal: What you need to know
- Deal is available for a limited time for new customers only
- You can bring your CDMA-compatible smartphone (a device that’s either bought at Verizon or Sprint stores). Check phone compatibility here.
- After the promotional 3-month service period, plans will return to regular pricing
- Cellphone service must be activated on or before 1/15/18
ROK Unlimited data plan features:
- Unlimited talk and text and high-speed LTE data; speeds may temporarily slow down at 20GB only during times of high network traffic (see data deprioritization).
- Video streaming in SD (standard definition) 480p with the option of turning “data stretcher” feature off for higher streaming speed
- Access to 30 million Wi-Fi hotspots via MyROK App
- No contracts or credit checks required
- Roadside assistance included
Compare Unlimited Data plans
More from WhistleOut.com:
- “Who Has the Best Coverage?”
- “John Oliver Wants You to Protect Net Neutrality”
- “How International Roaming Really Works”
Are you snapping up Black Friday bargains? Share with us in comments below or on our Facebook page.
Disclosure: The information you read here is always objective. However, we sometimes receive compensation when you click links within our stories.