Photo by Susan Montgomery / Shutterstock.com
You can save an additional 25 percent off just about anything you buy from Kohl’s now through Saturday, Dec. 10.
Just present the coupon when shopping in stores, or enter promo code YOUGET25 when shopping online.
Note several money-saving features of this coupon, which Kohl’s offers only once a year:
- It’s for an additional 25 percent off. That means that if you buy something that’s already on sale, you will save 25 percent off the sale price, effectively combining the sale and the coupon.
- It can be used multiple times. So if you make multiple purchases in stores, online or both between now and the end of Saturday, you can use this coupon each time.
- It can be combined with several other offers, including dollar-off coupons, Kohl’s Cash and Yes2You Rewards.
This coupon cannot be combined with other percentage-off coupons, however.
Also, as is the case for most Kohl’s coupons, it cannot be used on select brand names — such as Dyson, Levi’s and Nike — that are listed at the bottom of the coupon.
As great as this extra-25-percent-off coupon otherwise is for deal-seekers, it’s just a starting point for saving at Kohl’s.
There are two easy ways to increase your savings at Kohl’s and many other retailers:
- Shop via a free cash-back portal like Ebates.com — which would get you 6 percent cash back on Kohl’s purchases as of Tuesday. Other free cash-back portals include MrRebates.com, Swagbucks.com and TopCashBack.com.
- Pay with a rewards credit card or with a discounted gift card from a reputable marketplace like Cardpool.com and Raise.com. I’ve purchased Kohl’s gift cards for as much as 15 percent off their face value at Raise, effectively saving myself an additional 15 percent on anything I bought with those cards.
To learn more, check out “10 Expert Tips for Saving More at Kohl’s.”
Do you shop at Kohl’s? Let us know your favorite way to save money there by commenting below or over on our Facebook page.
Disclosure: The information you read here is always objective. However, we sometimes receive compensation when you click links within our stories.