If the thought of cooking a big meal makes you more anxious than a turkey on Thanksgiving Day, Costco is here to bail you out.
The beloved retailer currently is offering a Fortune Gourmet Thanksgiving Dinner for preorder.
It costs $199.99 and serves eight.
The dinner includes:
- 5 pounds of pre-brined turkey breast
- 2 pounds of stuffing
- 1.5 pounds of mashed potatoes
- 8 ounces of gravy
- 2 pounds of sweet corn
- 2 pounds of whole green beans
- 12 dinner rolls
- A tray of macaroni and cheese
- A jar of cranberry relish
- Two 8-inch pies — one pumpkin and one apple
The meal is shipped frozen via FedEx. Note that you should preorder by Nov. 5 — if not sooner, as Costco says the meal is available “while supplies last.” It will be delivered between Nov. 8 and Nov. 17, depending on when you order.
The retailer also can take care of Thanksgiving dessert in the form of a dozen cake balls.
For more seasonal Costco goodies, check out “10 Autumn Essentials To Grab at Costco.”