Costco members now can gain access to affordable health care services through Sesame.
Sesame — which bills itself as the first-ever health care marketplace — announced Sept. 25 that Costco members will get the best pricing on medical services in all 50 states.
Sesame says such values include:
- “Virtual primary care, just $29.
- Health check-ups (a standard lab panel, plus a virtual follow-up consultation with a provider), just $72.
- Virtual mental health therapy, just $79.
- Plus, 10% off of all other Sesame services, including in-person appointments.”
To qualify for the exclusive discounted pricing, Costco members will need to create a Sesame account and verify their Costco membership.
Services are available both virtually and in person. Sesame says the cost of such services is “half the price of what is typical.” Sesame’s network includes:
- Primary care doctors and nurses
- More than 40 types of specialists
- Labs and imaging centers
You cannot use health insurance with Sesame, which says its services are ideal for people who pay in cash for their health care because they have a high-deductible health insurance plan or no insurance.
For more about trimming the costs of medical care, check out: