Money Talks News has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. Money Talks News and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers.
Ever had one of those road trips where suddenly what everyone wanted was a good bed instead of a crackling fire and mosquito-infested camper? Or see a great deal on a flight to Maui, which you would love to grab if only there was also a good deal on accommodations? Or get invited to a family wedding in Iowa but wish you didn’t have to spend so much to make the trip? This is where hotel rewards cards can save the day.
Here are two of the best hotel rewards point card offers out there now — to help you on your way to deeply discounted (and sometimes free) lodging — and much more. But act fast. All three are limited-time offers.
Why we like it: With no annual fee and a hefty bonus of 100,000 Hilton Honors Bonus Points after making $1,000 in purchases within the first three months, the Hilton Honors American Express card is worth a place in the traveler’s wallet.
What to know:
- 100,000 Hilton Honors Bonus Points after making $1,000 in eligible purchases in the first three months of card membership.
- 7X bonus points for eligible purchases charged at Hilton portfolio hotels.
- 5X bonus points for eligible purchases at U.S. restaurants, U.S. supermarkets, and U.S. gas stations.
- 3X bonus points for every other eligible purchase.
- Free Hilton Honors Silver status, with an upgrade to Gold status after spending $20,000 on eligible purchases in a calendar year.
- No annual fee. (See rates and fees)
Note: This card has no foreign transaction fees.
Why we like it: This card currently offers an amazing introductory bonus of 150,000 points and a free night award when you make $5,000 in purchases within the first three months.
What to know:
- 6X points at participating Marriott Bonvoy hotels.
- 3X points at U.S. restaurants and flights booked directly with airlines.
- 2X points on other eligible purchases.
- Up to $300 in statement credits each year for eligible purchases at participating Marriott Bonvoy hotels.
- Free night at a participating hotel each year after your card anniversary.
- Up to a $100 credit for Global Entry or $85 credit for TSA PreCheck for easier airport access.
- Priority Pass Select airport lounge access.
- $450 annual fee. (See rates and fees)
Note: There are no foreign transaction fees associated with this card.
If you’re in the market for a different type of card — whether you’re focused on the lowest interest rate, balance transfer, mileage rewards or a cash-back program — we have the tool to help you: Check out the credit card finder in our Solutions Center.