Whatever type of digital content you enjoy on your smartphone, computer or TV screen, it’s probably on sale Friday.
That’s because Dec. 30 is Amazon Digital Day.
It’s a 24-hour sale the retail giant is describing as “the deal event for your devices” and “one of the best times of the year to shop for must-have digital content.”
To name a few, the digital deals involved in the sale include:
- Movies: 50 percent off top movies
- TV shows: 50 percent off top TV shows
- Digital comics: 75 percent off hundreds of comics
- Video games: Up to 80 percent off hundreds of titles
- More: “Other great deals on popular content for your devices,” including music and apps
Digital Day deals go live at 12:00 a.m. PST on Friday.
Related deals are also available this week, which Amazon has dubbed “Digital Deals Week.”
Just remember that the former only lasts 24 hours, and Amazon does not specify exactly when the latter ends. So there’s little room for delay if you’re interested in any of the deals offered as part of these digital promotions.
For more ways to keep your Amazon tab down, check out “10 Strategies to Save Big Bucks on Amazon.”
Are you interested in any of these digital deals? Let us know which ones by commenting below or over on our Facebook page.