This post comes from partner site WhistleOut.com.
Good news if you’re interested in buying Google’s latest cellphone, the Pixel 2! You can get it for half off through this new T-Mobile deal.
How this Pixel 2 deal works:
- Purchase your new unlocked Pixel 2 or Pixel 2 XL from an authorized retailer: Verizon, Best Buy, Google Store or Project Fi. Pixel 2 is available now for preorder from these retailers and for in-store purchases starting Oct. 19. *Plus, for a limited time, get a free Google Home Mini with preorder purchase, while supplies last.
- Bring your new device to T-Mobile and get $325 back — that’s 50 percent off if you’re purchasing the Pixel 2, 64 GB (Full retail price: $649).
Pixel 2 retail price
|Pixel 2||64 GB||$649|
|Pixel 2||128 GB||$749|
|Pixel 2 XL||64 GB||$849|
|Pixel 2 XL||128 GB||$949|
Device offer details
- This offer is valid for those purchasing an unlocked Pixel from Google Play Store, Verizon or other authorized retailers and who sign up for T-Mobile ONE Unlimited service plan.
- Proof of purchase is required, and you must be the original device owner (i.e. receipts from eBay or Craigslist are not eligible). This is a limited time offer, and you must register for this offer within 30 days of receiving your phone.
- Existing customers can also get this deal when they add a line of ONE Unlimited or Simple Choice Unlimited.
- Your rebate will be mailed to you in the form of a prepaid MasterCard for a total of $325. Allow eight weeks for processing and delivery.
T-Mobile ONE cellphone plan features
- Unlimited talk, text and data. Speeds may temporarily slow down during times of high network congestion once you have used 50 GB. (See: data deprioritization)
- Unlimited hotspots at 3 G speeds
- Video streaming in standard definition (SD)
- International talk, text and data in 140+ countries
- Free in-flight texting and on hour of free data on Gogo-enabled flights
- All-in pricing: All taxes and fees are included in plan price.
Pixel 2, 64GB
Pixel 2 XL, 64GB
Are you weighing a Pixel 2 purchase? Share with us in comments below or on our Facebook page.
More from WhistleOut.com:
Disclosure: The information you read here is always objective. However, we sometimes receive compensation when you click links within our stories.