Photo by franz12 / Shutterstock.com
This post comes from partner site WhistleOut.com.
It’s time for spring cleaning. Out with the old, in with the new! And now’s the perfect time to score a new cellphone. Verizon is offering 50 percent off the iPhone 8 or 8 Plus and iPhone X. Not only do you get a serious phone discount, but you also get stellar service on Verizon’s top-ranked network. Here’s how:
Deal: Get up to 50 percent off the iPhone 8/8 Plus and iPhone X when you trade in your eligible device. You will need to purchase the new phone on an installment plan, and the trade-in credit will be applied to your account over 24 months.
Need to knows:
- Trade-in device must be an eligible model and in good working condition.
- Purchase of new phone must be on an installment plan.
- Discount is applied via 24 monthly bill credits and starts within two bills; credit ends when balance is paid or the line is terminated/transferred.
- One-time activation fee of $30/line applies.
- Requires a new line of service to qualify.
- If you cancel service, full balance is due.
- Deal excludes sales tax on device.
Here’s an estimate of what you would pay each month for your device. This does not include the cost of your service plan or monthly taxes and surcharges.
|Full Retail/ 50% Discount||Monthly Payment/ 50% Discount|
|iPhone 8, 64GB||$799.99/$399.99||$33.33/$16.66|
Are you in the market for a new cellphone? Share with us in comments below or on our Facebook page.
More from Whistleout.com: