How would you like to save $374.05 at the grocery store, drugstore or big-box store this month?
That’s how much in potential savings I found Tuesday in the form of digital and printable coupons on Coupons.com. The site has issued a new batch of coupons for May.
Savings include coupons for:
- Free Wild Mike’s Ultimate Pizza with the purchase of two pizzas
- $3 off Hellmann’s mayonnaise and ketchup
- Up to $3.75 off Sweetarts candy
- $3 off Centrum multivitamins
- More than $30 off over-the-counter allergy medications, including brand names like Allegra, Benadryl, Claritin and Zyrtec
- $3 off a Tena urinary incontinence product
- $3 off Cover Girl + Olay makeup
- Free Clairol Age Defy Hair Color with the purchase of one such product
- Free Clairol Permanent Root Touch-up with the purchase of one Temporary Root Touch-up product
- Free Beneful wet dog food tub or sleeves with the purchase of two such products.
- Up to $5 off Beneful dog food, including dry food and products from the Grain Free and Select 10 lines
You might see slightly different offers than I did on Coupons.com, depending on where you live or when you visit the site or open its app.
Coupons.com is a major source of manufacturer coupons — and it’s free to use. The site releases new coupons at the start of each month, as well as at random points during a given month.
Just don’t wait too long to redeem any coupons that interest you. They are available for a limited amount of time. So, the coupons you see on the site this week might be gone by next week.
You can redeem Coupons.com coupons in multiple ways, including:
- With a computer and a printer: Visit Coupons.com. You can search for coupons by type using the “Categories” pull-down menu. Once you’ve decided which coupons you want to redeem, print them out, take them to the store and hand them to the cashier at checkout.
- With a mobile device and app: Download Coupons.com’s free app, available for Android and Apple devices. The app allows you to redeem coupons without having to print them, or to submit photos of your receipts and earn cash rebates, depending on the store where you are shopping.
For other ways to save at places like the supermarket, check out “6 Ways Your Phone Can Slash Grocery Costs.”
What’s your favorite money-saving app? Tell us about it below or over on our Facebook page.
How to find cheaper car insurance in minutes
Getting a better deal on car insurance doesn't have to be hard. You can have The Zebra, an insurance comparison site compare quotes in just a few minutes and find you the best rates. Consumers save an average of $368 per year, according to the site, so if you're ready to secure your new rate, get started now.
Disclosure: The information you read here is always objective. However, we sometimes receive compensation when you click links within our stories.